windshield on ebay

jasperjacko

Reaction score
If you find another one, Pay an expert to meet you there and take it out and install it for you. just my 2 cents.

JeffB#2

Reaction score
We use the wire from a remote trunk release to cut them out down here. No shortage of those in cars at the UPull, Neons are easier to get one from. Trick is getting it pushed thru at some spot under the glass to get started. And you need two people with patience.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
jasperjacko/JeffB#2:

Actually, I wanted to hire some pros to get it out. I would have gladly paid them $100 to get it out and moved out of the yard, and would have paid them whatever they wanted to get it onto the Mirada. My friend was all hyper to get it off that day, his reasoning being that there was no guarantee that it would be there the next day, as they randomly pull cars out to crush on a regular basis there, with no apparent rhyme nor reason. I let him have his way, and no windshield for me. If I do run into another J body with an intact windshield, there or anywhere else, I am going to get pros to remove the windshield. Lesson learned, the hard way.

Kostas

Back