Winter Warmup: The Hottest Women Of All Time

Aspen500

Reaction score
Kinda like this pose

lp4.jpg

BHA43

Reaction score
Did I ever post this one up? If I did she's worth another look! My Bird at a show @ the Bunny club in Des Moines. Gal's were pimping pics for $5 They kept hitting me up all day and I told them yellow uniform or nothing! They finnally broght this gal out from the bar for me!
bunny 001.jpg
bunny.jpg

bunny 001.jpg

bunny.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Oh heck, couple more from the archives. Why not? Had a heck of a time finding pics of this girl I could post here, not that there's anything wrong with that!

mm1.jpg

mm2.jpg

BHA43

Reaction score
The pic was from around 85, numbers matching 6 pac 4 speed buckets & arm rest car. 30K miles. Had to sell it about 88 to finance the Govt. required update of my non leaking fuel tanks at the station that Amoco so kindly sold to me a couple years before the tank deal went down! Thought I cut a fat rat, I got 25K out of it! Pics are not my station.
superbird 001.jpg
superbird 002.jpg
superbird 003.jpg
superbird.jpg

superbird 001.jpg

superbird 002.jpg

superbird 003.jpg

superbird.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Very nice!!

Only seen a couple in person.
Was coming back from up north in my Caravelle a couple of years back. Going through a small town I stopped at a stop sign and heard the unmistakable rumble of a 440-6. There was a guy and his wife sitting in a church parking lot in and orange one....I asked him if he wanted to go up against my Super Six but he declined.....wise move. :icon_mrgreen:

Back