Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Happy Friday!!!

047.jpg

047.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
We need one for Saturday evening and here she is. This is from a couple years ago but can you believe she turns 49 next month?

linda 01.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Cougar Kim???? Not familiar with her. It's Linda, my "wife". I say "wife" because we've been together for over 10 years but don't live together (both have our own homes) and are not married. We talked about it a couple times but figured why screw with a good thing that works?! Still never understand how a guy like me could ever get so lucky to have a woman like her.

Now that I think of it, that pic is more like 5 years old but she hasn't changed much since then. Must be good gene's or something! lol

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You're a lucky man.
I did pretty well myself but my "wife" (we too have been living in sin for 21 years) would never let me post a pic of her like that. :whip2:

greyghost

Reaction score
Cougar Kim???? Not familiar with her. It's Linda, my "wife". I say "wife" because we've been together for over 10 years but don't live together (both have our own homes) and are not married. We talked about it a couple times but figured why screw with a good thing that works?! Still never understand how a guy like me could ever get so lucky to have a woman like her.

Now that I think of it, that pic is more like 5 years old but she hasn't changed much since then. Must be good gene's or something! lol

If your woman looks like that..what are you doing looking at these warm-up chicks? One in the hand is worth 2 in the bush!:icon_cyclops:

Aspen500

Reaction score
Yes it is (the weekend)! The weather changed from cold and crappy to warm and humid suddenly today. Already at 9am, it's 68 and muggy, headed to 80. Best part about that? Women dressed for the occasion :) Always nice when the short shorts, mini skirts and halter tops come back out after a long cold winter!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Yes it is (the weekend)! The weather changed from cold and crappy to warm and humid suddenly today. Already at 9am, it's 68 and muggy, headed to 80. Best part about that? Women dressed for the occasion :) Always nice when the short shorts, mini skirts and halter tops come back out after a long cold winter!

Send some of that my way will ya? They were just starting to peel off the layers and then it turned cold again.

Back