Winter Warmup: The Hottest Women Of All Time

My imp

Reaction score
Ah, Miss FunBags! Even though it's only going up to the 50's today, I REALLY want to go motor boating!

Do you know Miss FunBags? I mean I'm not tossing crude comments at your wife, or sister, or anything, am I? Not that I'm going to stop, mind you. But it's nice to know, you know!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Do you know Miss FunBags? I mean I'm not tossing crude comments at your wife, or sister, or anything, am I? Not that I'm going to stop, mind you. But it's nice to know, you know!

Lol.....no man, I don't actually know Ms Funbags. :toothy11:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You found pic.'s of both of them before they began wearing out the rug at the plastic surgeon's office. Natalie only had a couple of flotation devices installed, Dianne went ballistic!

Natalie was a total babe before she started going to the body shop.

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score

2176752_f520.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Yes she was! Too bad the new flotation devices didn't help her! She was hot when old farts like us get put in jail for thinking about it! Thing is, back then, she was older than me!

I didn't even know I was into cougars back then.

My imp

Reaction score
When I was younger, imagining what the world would be like through old eyes, I always assumed I'd like the hottest 18 yr. olds of the day. Now that I am older, while looking through my older eyes, I find myself liking mostly women over 30. Of course there have been exceptions. Brittney Spears comes to mind, plus I'm sure there were one or two others, just not memorable enough. Many of the women shown in this thread are more appealing to me than the latest hot 18 yr. old (whoever she may be!) babe. So good to see that so many plastic surgeons won't be going to bed hungry! If I could find a nice rod from the '30's or '40's, a few of those fine looking women would make some fine looking nose art, like they used to put on the B-17's of WWII. My taste in model planes tend to run along the B-58, B-1, SR-71, etc.. None of which had nose art. IIRC, nose art went out with piston powered bombers. B-29's had it, but I don't remember B-36's, B-47's, B-52's or any other planes with nose art.id love to have Miss FunBags gracing the nose of a B-17 1/48 scale model! Or, modify (2) B-29's into a twin fuselage (8) J-79 engines in a (4) twin pods, ala B-52 style. Replace the nose glazing with radar absorbing nipples. Geez, I need to lay off the drugs!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Since it's technically her birthday today
I thought I'd post a couple of more pics of this classy little lady.

audrey-hepburn-style-10.jpg

audrey-hepburn-style-32.jpg

audrey-hepburn-style-8.jpg

audrey-hepburn-style-10.jpg

audrey-hepburn-style-32.jpg

audrey-hepburn-style-8.jpg

Reaction score
You posted a couple of my favorites, for older guys as myself. I don't know how to post pics, but another of my faves are Jill St.John, Angie Dickenson, Sophia Loren, Raquel Welch.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You posted a couple of my favorites, for older guys as myself. I don't know how to post pics, but another of my faves are Jill St.John, Angie Dickenson, Sophia Loren, Raquel Welch.

Above the reply box you'll see an icon that looks like a tree in a box
That's the image icon....hit that and you can load an image and post it.
Or you can copy and paste a photobucket link.
Post away.....more the merrier.
Good picks by the way.

Back