Wiring info on 76' Volare RR

RodneyR

Reaction score
I have a question and I'm hoping someone can help. On my 76 Volare in the engine compartment in the main harness. I have 2 green wires that go into one pin, has power the moment the key's turned on. I have no idea what is sure to go there...can anyone help???

RodneyR

Reaction score
I will get a picture in the morning, I got thinking about that literally the moment I clicked post thread

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
I think one side might have been green.
Most of the stuff that gets keyed power is dark blue.

RodneyR

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, here is the wires I am asking about

20230828_104804.jpg

DCAspen

Reaction score
Pigtail for fender mounted turn signals, should be one on the other side I believe tan in color

volare 1977

Reaction score
As said pigtail for the fender indicators. Can`t make out the other green wire by the ecu. Need a better pic.

RodneyR

Reaction score
That makes sense, I got the car and it was missing the drivers fender. And passenger side had already been changed so I had no idea what the original fenders looked like.

volare 1977

Reaction score
I have a 77 service manual set I`ll sell for $30 if interested 76 may be a little different though

Last edited:

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
There are differences by year especially electrical. They're are a bunch on ebay, make sure you get the set. If it's only one it's incomplete (I think 1985 was the first year for M body that everything was combined in one manual).

Ash_Whole

Reaction score
There are differences by year especially electrical. They're are a bunch on ebay, make sure you get the set. If it's only one it's incomplete (I think 1985 was the first year for M body that everything was combined in one manual).
i have one for 1980, every body in one book, St. Regis, Caravelle, LeBaron, Diplomat. Volare, Gran Fury, Aspen, Cordoba, Newport/New Yorker, Mirada

Back