WTB 4 bbl., 904 kickdown linkage

Status
Not open for further replies.

My imp

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am replacing the Holley 4bbl. with a TQ. I have the linkage from an '83 318 4 bbl., 727 trans.. I am missing the piece that goes from the carb to the bellcrank. Does anyone have this piece? The Holley was installed by bending the manifold bracket to fit the cables & linkage. All (3) were binding. With the 318-4 manifold bracket installed, the kickdown linkage points right where the throttle cable goes. The cruise cable is fine, as is the throttle cable. The car shifted fine with the Holley on, so the kickdown was working fine. If needed I could convert to cable, however I'd like to keep it stock. Thanks, Larry

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I have some shift linkage for a column shift to a 904 but not the kickdown linkage. You could get one off of a M-Body.

Sedanman

Reaction score
I have a set listed from the same car you got the console from but it is 2 bbl so the carb arm will be different.

iScamp

Reaction score
There is a fella selling quite a variety of kickdown linkage parts, $5 a piece. I am pretty sure he is on the FABO forum. I'll take a look again and see if I can find it.

iScamp

Reaction score
whitepunkonnitro on the FABO forum has linkages, $10 a piece. This isn't the same one I was thinking of but, he might have what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back