SOLD WTB: FMJ Engine/Front wiring harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

72Dodge

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello, I picked up an '83 Mirada project car today.

I need a complete engine bay/front lights wiring harness, the whole thing, from the firewall box back.

Anyone got a usable one from a parts car? Not sure if all FMJ harnesses are the same or not, but it seems like they'd be close enough for me to use.

Thanks!

My imp

Reaction score
Imperials aren't even close. They have the EFI, or recall EFI conversion harnesses in them, hideaway lights, & a plethora of other differences.

72Dodge

Reaction score
OK, cool, good to know. It would make sense that the Imperials would be different. I expect the others are very similar if not the same, and someone must have one from a parts car lying around.

72Dodge

Reaction score
This is what the box looks like. If anyone has a harness like this from an FMJ body that corresponds to this, please let me know. I don't care if it has the exact same options (a/c etc) that my car has, I can modify to make it work, just so it's of this similar style (and not from an Imperial of course). I just need the basic wiring for the engine and front lights. Thanks!

IMG_8503.jpg
IMG_8504.jpg

IMG_8503.jpg

IMG_8504.jpg

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I believe I still have one. I'll look tomorrow and let you know.

72Dodge

Reaction score
I believe I still have one. I'll look tomorrow and let you know.

I just worked out a deal for one from another member, so it's coming shortly. I'll let you know if I end up needing another one for some reason though, so thank you.

Why did it get cut off? Because the guy before me didn't have a clue. There wouldn't be any good reason whatsoever to do this!

72Dodge

Reaction score
Got one from a member on FABO that should work. As with any used harness, needs a little work, but pretty manageable to make it work, looks great overall. Thanks all! One more problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back