WTB: Neutral Safety harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

72Dodge

Reaction score
Contact seller
To be used in a Mirada with 727, but I think any FMJ will work? I admit this is something I don't know much about, but reading the B&M shifter manual, it looks like it just relies on the stock setup.

I think this is <finally> the last part I will need to get the car running! :)

NoCar340

Reaction score
Damn, I thought that was still connected to the harness I sent you. I have one for a 4-speed, but that won't work since they don't have a neutral safety switch (backup lamps only, two terminals vs. three).

...trundles out to the garage...

72Dodge

Reaction score
OH...... I didn't even look, I'm sorry. Maybe the one I got from you does have it... I was just assuming it didn't since I didn't specifically ask for it, and I thought it was a totally separate deal. I'm sitting here watching Walking Dead right now, so I'm not going to go look, but I'll look tomorrow. Maybe I don't need this after all. <doh!>

Last edited:

NoCar340

Reaction score
I don't remember unplugging it. The only thing I remember was matching the connector on the four-speed harness to the NSS connector on the LB. Other than the obvious missing wire, it looked like a go. I know I didn't leave it on the transmission, and it wasn't still hanging on the car, so I'm pretty sure you should have it. It's not in my garage anymore, regardless, so I hope you have it.

By the way, this snow is really pissing me off.

72Dodge

Reaction score
I probably do then. Thank you very much, I appreciate it. And please pardon my ignorance. But on the flip side, I'm learning a ton every day, and I'm about to have a crash course in wiring, which is my biggest weakness.

What's pissing me off is that it's warm during the week, then drops to freezing on the weekends. WTH!!!!! This past weekend... COLD. All this week... 40's... projection for next Sat/Sunday, freezing. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

Even if it's near freezing, it won't stop me from prepping the engine in the garage though.

NoCar340

Reaction score
I just put fuel in the garage tank yesterday, but this cold & snow absolutely drives the will out of me at this time of year. I'm just worn out by it completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back