WTB Wheel covers & a couple of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

realgone58

Reaction score
Contact seller
I need to find a halfway decent set of 4 wheel covers for my Fifth Ave. Here are some 15 inch Chrysler caps I'd like to use, however, does anyone know which of these will fit the Fifth Ave's rims? Not sure if Mopar changed rims or not over the years. I would really love to find a set of the Chrysler road wheels, but I think caps would be the more affordable alternative right now. I like the look of dog dishes and trim rings, but I rather go with one of these covers. The reason I'm posting this here is because I'm looking for a set of any of these if they'll work.

76 77 new yorker cap.jpg

78 79 new yorker cap.jpg

80 up new yorker cap.jpg

76 new yorker road wheels.jpg

CMX360

Reaction score
The first pic is of an actual wheel with a trim ring. Hard to come by but they were used on a lot of models. Also all 15 inch mopar wheel covers will fit all 15 inch mopar steel wheels. You could go on ebay and have your pick of a lot of cool wheel covers unless your trying to keep a stock appearance.

Last edited:

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Realgone58:

I have a set like the last one in your pictures, but it says Mirada in the center. The entire set will be available next spring/summer, right now they are on the wheels that are holding the car up. I also live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, so shipping will probably get expensive.

Kostas

realgone58

Reaction score
Missed out on a set of the road wheels a few weeks ago at a swap meet. :-( Good to know that all the caps will work...........now I have to find a set. Good thing is here in Fla, swap meets every month. I check the 'Bay, but usually people want a million dollars for them.

My imp

Reaction score
When I worked for Fl. DOT back in the '80's there was a lady in Pt. Charlotte who used to give us $1 a cap. DOT & DOC worked together cleaning the right of way on state routes. The inmates used to collect the caps, & I would sell them to her so the inmates had cigarette $. She had THOUSANDS of caps. Might be worth checking out. Hope this helps. Stop by the Garlits museum, he's a Mopar man, maybe he's got something lying around. lol

chmirada

Reaction score
I have two sets: the turbine set (bottom of your photos ) and the stock mirada spoke style ( 1 is missing the mirada center) 40.00 plus shipping for the set of 4 . Pm me if interested.

realgone58

Reaction score
Still looking for a set of any of these. Several swap meets recently, even a Mopar swap meet, and no luck yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back