WYLDE1 In Da HOOOOOOOUUUUUUUSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!

Wylde1

Reaction score
Hey there everyone. I decided to check out the F-bomb site... errr.... F-body site. Looooooooooking gooooooood!!!

Although I no longer own an F-body, my first car I bought was a used '76 Volare road runner. PO dropped in a 340, 727 and an 8-3/4 rear. It was burgundy with grey and silver stripes. Cragar mags with spinners and some air shocks to raise the rear way up high. Interior was burgundy with custom stitched velour seats and a Grant steering wheel. Hey it was the 80's, what can I say.

I beat the crap out of it mercilessly. Endless Dukes of Hazzard jumps and all. I had lots of great memories in that car. I think I was 19 or 20 when I bought it.

Sadly the body was too far rotted and I sent her on the way to become a new Toyota. I pulled the engine and trans and sold the mags. The Monroe air shocks are in my storage room as well as the factory slap-stick shifter.

My love for my Demon is off and on - mostly off. But I would love to get my hands on a Super Coupe or a Petty kit car and relive my youth all over again. :p

Wylde1

Back