4spd hump

TheSkunk

Reaction score
Not sure if this falls under transmission or interior so feel free to move if needed.

I’m in the process of patching(rebuilding) my floors in my 78 Lebaron 2dr and was told or had read that a Abody 4spd tunnel hump will fit with some modifications. Well i currently don’t have the engine or trans in the car to cheat on locating the hump.

Anyone have any pictures of their 4spd humps to help get me ball park? I won’t cut anything more then what I’m replacing now till the trans is in but want to make sure I’m close and try to accommodate the hump while installing my patches

TheSkunk

Reaction score
Thanks AMC

Iv crawled all over the forum and forget which articles iv seen and which had the info I needed. Problem being a diesel mechanic by day and building two different mopar platforms by night

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Thanks AMC

Iv crawled all over the forum and forget which articles iv seen and which had the info I needed. Problem being a diesel mechanic by day and building two different mopar platforms by night
I've found using Google to search the website is better than using the site's own search feature. I mean, have you seen the number of bots that crawl this place? Makes Facebook look like an amateur surveillance company in comparison.

Thanks for keeping the 1202 fires burning!!!!! MURICA!!! Ain't like electric motors will do any of the real work that diesels do

Back