Fail

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Tell it like it is Lol.

emissiondec500x258.jpg

alf44

Reaction score
aprasile?? for getting tabs? never heard of that. here it kinda goes by year.. new or newer gets a very high price for tags. anything under a certain year gets the standard tag rate 55.00. now can anyone tell me why a newer car costs a owner a leg and a arm just to get the SAME exact tag as my older junk gets??its the same tag and lasts just as long.. all you are doing is proving that you are keeping your car regestered so why the high cost vrs. low cost?? never understood that

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Up here you need a safety and an appraisal if it's an older car. Anything newer than 87 you can slap an emissions test on that too. Then you pay for your plates and THEN you buy your yearly sticker.

Monkeyed

Reaction score
wow. i just ask for tags and get em and on my way

that's the same here. the price goes by vehicle weight. they figure the heavier it is, the more wear and tear it causes to the roads.

no inspections, but insurance is mandatory and pricey. everyone has to carry 1,000,000 in property damage coverage, there's also coverage for injury required. I guess if you can't be "safe" you can at least be covered..

I've had the dilemna in the past of, I could either afford to pay for the parts to fix my car to be able to drive it, OR pay for the insurance to keep it legal..:eusa_wall:

compubert

Reaction score
aprasile?? for getting tabs? never heard of that. here it kinda goes by year.. new or newer gets a very high price for tags. anything under a certain year gets the standard tag rate 55.00. now can anyone tell me why a newer car costs a owner a leg and a arm just to get the SAME exact tag as my older junk gets??its the same tag and lasts just as long.. all you are doing is proving that you are keeping your car registered so why the high cost vrs. low cost?? never understood that

Here in Florida, no inspections in my county - we had them 20 yrs ago - closed them all down because they found brand new cars were failing the tests (safety and emissions) (they failed my ball joints on wear and they were brand new - see rip off) so they gave up. Too many cars with no floorboards or roofs or well, it is salt-ville here.... Tags based on weight and age of car, they should have to pay me now, most of the car rusted off now... ;-) just hiked the price from 25$ to 125 and now ruled unconstitutional now so it will go back down next year! YEAH!

compubert

Reaction score
My brother in law in Atlanta was paying 4500.00 and up for tags on his BMW, and Benz's cause they go by weight AND value... RIP OFF >.<

slant6billy

Reaction score
100_3118.jpg
100_3119.jpg

Utilizing Mopar God's emissions placard guidelines...... Eve passed!

And for the teaser...... nice new centercaps for the front slots. For some reason I don't do centercaps on the back- had them blow off while doing burnouts

100_3118.jpg

100_3119.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
Sure do. They inspire and command burnouts when we go for donuts (and not the dunk'n kind). Nothing better than my 3 kids screaming from the back seat, " Dust that jellybean car next to us, Dad!" at like every friggin Redlight.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Sure do. They inspire and command burnouts when we go for donuts (and not the dunk'n kind). Nothing better than my 3 kids screaming from the back seat, " Dust that jellybean car next to us, Dad!" at like every friggin Redlight.

Lol!!
That's awesome!!

Back