Police stare

My imp

Reaction score
I remember when you used to get shot walking into someone's backyard to find zoning infractions! Try that, & they'll sue you for shooting them on your own property! Not to mention, probably get sited for discharging a firearm within city limits! Whatever happened to "A man's home, is his castle"?

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
There's this crotchety old man that lives across the street from me, and he's another person that doesn't know how to keep his nose out of other people's shit. Apparently he had confronted one of the neighbors were friends with and said that i play my music too loud at 3 in the afternoon. supposedly if they didn't know me he was going to call the cops on me. Just my luck he'll see the chrysler outside without plates (because he drives slow past our house) and then proceed to call the cops on me for that. Ive been in my neighborhood longer than he has, so he can shove it where the sun don't shine.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
There's this crotchety old man that lives across the street from me, and he's another person that doesn't know how to keep his nose out of other people's shit. Apparently he had confronted one of the neighbors were friends with and said that i play my music too loud at 3 in the afternoon. supposedly if they didn't know me he was going to call the cops on me. Just my luck he'll see the chrysler outside without plates (because he drives slow past our house) and then proceed to call the cops on me for that. Ive been in my neighborhood longer than he has, so he can shove it where the sun don't shine.

Sneak over in the middle of the night and paint a big dick on the hood of his car with poly stripper...... :evil4:

NoCar340

Reaction score
Nah, you gotta be more creative than that. For instance, lead additive... the real stuff with tetraethyl lead, not the substitutes. Lots & lots of it, too. He'll never know why he had to do that catalytic converter & O2-sensor job (twice, if you really know what you're doing), but he'll remember it in his wallet for years to come. Ask the guy that was fooling around with my (now ex) wife... :icon_biggrin:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Nah, you gotta be more creative than that. For instance, lead additive... the real stuff with tetraethyl lead, not the substitutes. Lots & lots of it, too. He'll never know why he had to do that catalytic converter & O2-sensor job (twice, if you really know what you're doing), but he'll remember it in his wallet for years to come. Ask the guy that was fooling around with my (now ex) wife... :icon_biggrin:

Oooohh.......that's good.

slant6billy

Reaction score
My dad wrote the book on how to get revenge on neighbors who can't keep to themselves for their own good. He would fire off a can air horn at 6 am if a neighbor did something to get under his skin. When his 5th was getting tired looking, a neighbor told him he should really reward himself with a newer car. His response was, "Are you buying?" The neighbor did not dig it. I would no condone the lead additive or any form of property retaliation. Remember- cameras are everywhere. My D-bag neighbor two up from me put a portable basketball net in the street at the curb. His kids have bounced the ball off every other neighbor's car and my van and honda. He has been asked to put it in his driveway towards his garage. He instead has cameras installed on the outside of his house. SOB must know his b-ball net is going down some night. This is the same a-hole who asked me to instruct my wife not to yell at his kids. Now when my kids screw up, I make them apologize. I guess he subscribes to the new type of thinking on that one. As for the keeping a car without license plates: I always have a few old tags from my dad for "parking purposes". I would never drive on fictitious tags. I have "parked" a few parts cars with old tags on them to throw off the nosy types.

NoCar340

Reaction score
We don't have to register long guns. Woot!

If the net is within the legal easement of the road (measured from the centerline), it's illegal and you can take it down. As far as cameras, there's not much to see if you're properly disguised.

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
black pants and hoodie at night walking to and away in the opposite direction of your house

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
A very good friend of me lives a block and a half away from me
He bought his house and less the a month later right next door some leech house flipper knocked the top off a beautiful vintage bungalow and made one of those ridiculous monstrosities.....to the tune of a crack over a mil.
They reno'd this place over the course of a year with multiple aggravations/confrontations......so when time came for the open house we all had a tail gate party in his driveway in his rusty old 87 Ram that he's installed bookshelf speakers in. We had the Alan Jackson just a pumpin'.
The expressions of the folks going in was priceless.
Someone did buy it but my friend rarely sees them.

Last edited:

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
when the house next to my parents house was up for sale, we'd fire up the demo car (exhaust out the hood) every once in a while, rap the exhaust on the ramcharger pulling down trees/moving vehicles ect.

LSM360

Reaction score
Local town cop slowed up in front of my house and just stared at the car. Of course there is no tags on it officer.... it is too cold to paint just yet. "See them tail lights ... as in what tail lights?" And I wanted to take it for a quick blast too...... DAMN IT TO HELL!View attachment 5502

If he stared any longer, it would have left a mark.
Did you happen to have a Dunkin Donuts bag somewhere in the garage? Hehe, I can say that; I am 5'10, 140lbs.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Did you happen to have a Dunkin Donuts bag somewhere in the garage? Hehe, I can say that; I am 5'10, 140lbs.

Anyone you know??

vlcsnap93410xw3.jpg

vlcsnap93410xw3.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
Actually, a week ago a neighbor was having a garage sale/ yard sale.... without a permit. Sure enough, the police showed up while I was chatting with my neighbor while downing my morning coffee. My garage was open & exposing the car. The officer was going through the motions, but playing it cool with my neighbor. In fact he bought a fishing pole and gear from my neighbor, while telling him to disperse the selling w/o a permit. That is when it gets interesting. The officer asked what year my camaro was? I could have answered many ways, but said.... "It's not mine." He tells me they got a complaint about a black camaro. So, I guess I should hang SS emblems on my volare and call it a day at this point. My neighbor chimes, "That thing in your garage does not move. I have not seen it move in years. I thought it was a Javelin anyway." The officer was really confused by now and left shaking his head.

alf44

Reaction score
permit for a yard sale????? W T F . what is this world commimg to. should of told the cop its a ford maverick

Back