Police stare

alf44

Reaction score
who else here lives in a town where you need a permit for a yard sale?

alf44

Reaction score
wow,never heard of such B.S., WHY? does the city think they can tax the shit out of people having a yard sale???

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
wow,never heard of such B.S., WHY? does the city think they can tax the shit out of people having a yard sale???

Those parasitic bastards will nail you wherever they can.
I've actually never heard of that bylaw being enforced here but I'm pretty sure it does exist.

greymouser7

Reaction score
I have never been so proud to be acquainted with such a motley group of enthusiasts!
No shit you guys rock! I want to get drunk and party with you guys (no sarcasm)!!not enough exclamation points!!!!!!!

Sneak over in the middle of the night and paint a big dick on the hood of his car with poly stripper...... :evil4:

Nah, you gotta be more creative than that. For instance, lead additive... the real stuff with tetraethyl lead, not the substitutes. Lots & lots of it, too. He'll never know why he had to do that catalytic converter & O2-sensor job (twice, if you really know what you're doing), but he'll remember it in his wallet for years to come. Ask the guy that was fooling around with my (now ex) wife... :icon_biggrin:

I always wanted to do bad stuff to the people that f'd me over but had to keep myself in check with my clearance, consequences, etc.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I have never been so proud to be acquainted with such a motley group of enthusiasts!
No shit you guys rock! I want to get drunk and party with you guys (no sarcasm)!!not enough exclamation points!!!!!!!

I always wanted to do bad stuff to the people that f'd me over but had to keep myself in check with my clearance, consequences, etc.

My fridge is always full man.....open invite.

Here's one I did do (amongst many)....

Years ago a neighbor was really pissing me off but due to circumstances I couldn't just throttle him.....had to be cool...so I waited.

One night a bunch of buddies were supposed to drop by so I made a huge batch of sloppy Joe's......it pissed rain and nobody showed so I had this huge vat of tomato slop.....my neighbor had a K car.....the wipers set way back under the hood.....I went over and dumped the whole pot load in there......packed it all down and wiped off any residue so you couldn't tell it was ever touched.
It sprinkled rain overnight. I got up, made a tea and looked out the window just in time to see this clown hop in his car.

He fires it up and to clean the sprinkles of rain off his windshield he hits the wipers.....man I nearly pissed myself laughing. Five pounds of thick red tomato slop comes up with the wipers and plasters the whole windshield.
It was so thick and heavy the wipers stalled and it all just blobbed back down to the hood......he spent over an hour scooping it out.
Hysterical!!!

I also epoxy'd the same jerkoff's apartment door lock about a year after that. :toothy12:

I have mellowed a tad since then......

slant6billy

Reaction score
So skip to the update.... I bolted the license plates on last week and filled it to the top with 93 as stated on another thread. I am at "E" right now. I drove the shit out of the Volare' all day on Halloween until 5 - had to go trick or treating. All the time waving to "the man" and they did not look too happy. Hell I was parked at my budy's shop while I went to the Halloween school parade for my kid. I came back over to the Volare' and there are the police directing traffic (school functions are a traffic nightmare). So, they parked both a cruiser and the K9 SUV on either side of the Volare'. I greated them with a "Happy Halloween officers!" And then, "Hey, when you guys get a puppy?" I don't recommend petting the dog on duty. SO, always be courteous to LEO and have a smile on your face and maybe, just maybe they don't make your day go wrong. I did accidentally chirp 2nd when I pulled away. Those little BF 60s are really easy to do that without trying. Hence the later photos and video from the other day, the Volare' has the N50 slots. Still spin em, but not as hap hazardly.

Back