Second Chance at a MOPAR the "BlackBird" build

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
I was at walmart today and had to park near the black challenger :spam4:
IMG_0003[1].jpg

IMG_0003[1].jpg

Bruceynz

Reaction score
I like the look of your car better!Hard to beat the old school cars, they have style! But one thing that amazes me when looking at both of them how similar the side profile is.

Last edited:

compubert

Reaction score
Ditto, get outa thar man... they see you worked hard to make a nice ride for yourself and wanna mess it up! PLUS, you dont wanna get shot over a garbage can .. . .. ever...

Volare4life

Reaction score
car is looking good bro, f the haters, and if i ever caught a mofo messing with my ride, it would be the last thing they ever did, thank you fl and stand your ground law !!!!

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
Now they have resorted to letting the air out of my tires....SMFH...the police do nothing and what can they do it all happens when I am asleep. I just want to move so bad. I am going to have to use my entire paycheck to move out of here. It will be totally worth it though.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Now they have resorted to letting the air out of my tires....SMFH...the police do nothing and what can they do it all happens when I am asleep. I just want to move so bad. I am going to have to use my entire paycheck to move out of here. It will be totally worth it though.

I hope it's very soon.
Too bad you can't borrow a few rabid doberman's and tie them to your car. Or just shoot the bastards.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
If only...

You got me thinking road trip.
I'll hang out in the dark drinking beers and wait for those little pukes. Jail would seem like a Bermuda holiday compared to what I'd do to them. A good tooth shattering beating might give them a new perspective. Just hearing about this really pisses me off.

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
Like I said. Same type of people who destroyed Baltimore because a convicted drug dealer got shot and killed. pulling a gun, stealing packages of our doorstep, sabotaging my car...over a trash can. there is no hope for these people. I cant win because the only action I can take will land me in jail.

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
ok been looking at front tires. the only company that seems to sell the same size tire I have right now is BF goodrich(245 60R14)....I cant afford 300 plus for 2 tires...ok so I was looking at a smaller size tires a set of two 235 60 R14 Cooper Cobra for $212. The difference in size is really small. any thoughts guys. in the market for tires because its pointless to get an alignment with worn out tires on the vehicle. I am also going to be trying to get at least the upper balljoints and anything else I can get done in the drive way finished today. because I am moving I hate to not go all the way with all the parts I have but I have to move and its not safe driving the car with bald tires and a slopped out balljoint.

Last edited:

Volare4life

Reaction score
have you tried tirerack.com ? also don't forget if you can get a set of wheel spacers (1.5"is what i use) and you can run 94-04 mustang wheels and they are almost flush and make tire sizes a bit easier, hell going through tire rack ( with the mustang wheels at 255/45R17's on all 4 corners) $373 shipped to my front door, and another $20 for mount and balance for all 4 :icon_surprised: if not see about some 15" wheels tire size is waaaaaaaay easier once your rocking 15"+ lol

Photo%202_zpstcnw4i10.jpg

72Dodge

Reaction score
Yeah, if you can take the opportunity to go to 15" or larger, it really is easier, but if you're sticking with the 14" for now, I have the Coopers on my Dart ... I'm not home to check, but they're either 225 or 235 x 14 all around, and I'm happy with them. On an F body, I think I might want a bit wider on the back (since it can take it), but on the front, I think they'd be fine. Either way, I'm happy with them.

I know it's not the same on a Dart, but you can see what they look like on the front in this pic. I think 235 would be plenty wide for your car. Remember, a lot of cars back then, even the hi po ones only came with the equivalent of about 215 wide.

IMG_1512cropped.jpg

IMG_1512cropped.jpg

Back