The FMJ Weather Channel

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Glad I'm smart enough to leave the back door of the F/A unlocked.
Twice today I had the frozen door.
And when I let the car warm up while in the house, it's cold and the car is frozen over.

The current Class 4 Death Storm could be upgraded to a Class 7 Death Storm over night.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Let's see,,,,,,,the forecast low last night was -6. They weren't TOO far off, lol. At my house here in the 'burbs it was -21 and a couple of the guys I work with live in outlying areas and they both had almost -30. F*** me. Sun was out though and it got all the way "up" to zero. Did I mention that nice 10-20 mph north wind? That added just enough more bite to the air.
Wouldn't be so bad if it was only a couple days but it doesn't look any better into the weekend. :( :( :(

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Pulled the buses at 12.
Pulled the plows/sanders too.
Now a Class 5 Death Storm.
death.jpg

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Now it's really snowing and blowing.
And of course it's been a demo derby for the last 48 hrs.
I made a coffee run and it's only 1K away.
Return run I'm doing 50k in a 50 and getting passed at least 80k
Waiting to turn a left and as the south bound SUV turned it I though he was gonna go into a pole as it's sliding around.

Funny, I have crappy tires on my F/A and never got out of shape.
Could if I wanted.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Only got about 3/4" snow last night.
Today, sunny with a windchill of -25 to -40 degrees. Unimpressed.............
The forecast got changed (so what's new?). Now it's supposedly going to be around 30, ABOVE ZERO, on Friday. Man I sure hope so.

Aspen500

Reaction score
No wind today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What I need to find out is how it can rain when it's 6 degrees. Got a mist coming down that freezes on contact. Had the windshield defroster on full tilt all the way home to keep the glass from freezing over. By the time I got here, my feet were about numb.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
3 days of shoveling finally done.
Stopped snowing, kept getting squalls.
Be sunny one minute, next it's a Class 5 Death Storm.

2 1/2 months to go, I keep saying to myself.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Freezing drizzle this morning with fog and a north wind (again). Kind of nice how it's cleared up tonight,,,,,,,,,,so it can get good and cold. Supposed to drop from the current 30 or so steadily all day tomorrow.
The forecast..........Words describing my feelings on the forecast that I can post here, escape me at the moment. That high of 21 for Saturday means 12:01 am btw.
jan 15 2016.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
If you look up grey in the dictionary there should be a photo of Hogtown there. Holding around freezing and a nice thick blanket of never ending cloud.

Aspen500

Reaction score
The sun makes a triumphant return for what ever good it'll do. The deep freeze is beginning again. Was 24 at 6am, now at almost 9am it's down to 20 :(
Only good thing about the next few days, if you can call it good, is the snow in the forecast is for the north, WAY up north,,,,,,,,,like up near Lake Superior over 150 miles away. Otherwise, there is nothing good I can see about it.
Major cabin fever setting in and, unfortunately, the prescription for the fever isn't more cowbell. :(

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
The sun makes a triumphant return for what ever good it'll do. The deep freeze is beginning again. Was 24 at 6am, now at almost 9am it's down to 20 :(
Only good thing about the next few days, if you can call it good, is the snow in the forecast is for the north, WAY up north,,,,,,,,,like up near Lake Superior over 150 miles away. Otherwise, there is nothing good I can see about it.
Major cabin fever setting in and, unfortunately, the prescription for the fever isn't more cowbell. :(

resize.jpg

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Class 3 Death Storm last night, now downgraded to a Death Watch Warning.
So cold we're using Kelvins and it's at 250 Kelvins.
Yogis killed a polar bear by the Moose Factory.
First polar bear watch this season has been issued.

Aspen500

Reaction score
When music producer Bruce Dickinson says he want's more cowbell, we should give him more cowbell. Love that skit! Can't hear Don't Fear the Reaper without snickering.

Checked the temp around 3pm and found there wasn't one...........................

Back