What wheels on my car?

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
Ok all I am changing my wheels, these cragars have been on here since 07 and are getting old.

I am leaning towards 15" rallyes but most are telling me to stay with something flashy. The car does make 450+ hp now so Maybe drag lites?

Any suggestions?
IMG_0003.jpg

RT50.JPG

IMG_0003.jpg

RT50.JPG

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
Well I just bought a little 2wd pickup I put my cragars on for now and I am thinkin police wheels and doggies on that one....
gorilla1.jpg

gorilla1.jpg

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score

78doubleR

Reaction score
what eric suggested or.....
17" american racing 200s aka coke bottle wheels. (also come in 15")
P6040019.jpg

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
I think they would look good on an Aspen and my car did have aluminum slots on it for yeaaaarrs...

78doubleR

Reaction score
Aluminum corodes and needs polishing. I Sold my 17" AR 5 spokes just cause of that reason.

vbpgimage.php

and chome still rusts and needs waxing/polishing. i like the look of polished aluminum better anyways

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Soap and water on my chrome. Everything else eats the chrome off. Keep it high and dry and neat on the street then no rust or polishing is required. Mine doesn't see rain and ain't a daily driver. Cheap Hecho en Chinna chrome and you will have problems with it wearing off and pitting.

vbpgimage.php

efriedrich

Reaction score
Steel wheels can be flashy, these are my cop wheels painted body color with cop dog dishes. Pretty ain't they?

77777.jpg

bnichols

Reaction score
if you are thinking race them go with the rodlites i put my buddies on the back of my aspen to see what it would look like oooolalala purdy

Last edited:

slant6billy

Reaction score
[/ATTACH]

I've always been partial to slotted ovals. But a good steely or widened rallye is very cool. Saw a place take 15 by 7 cop wheels and put the 15 by 10 wheel drum on them.

15 x 12 slotted oval.jpg

F body lft qtr.jpg

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
Well the cragars are made in china, the car sits in a garage and is only driven when its nice and they are starting to rust and the chrome is thin just from washing them lol.

I was thinking the aluminum would stay nice being as the car is inside all of the time...

15" Rallyes would be low maintenance tho so I dunno....

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
Steel wheels can be flashy, these are my cop wheels painted body color with cop dog dishes. Pretty ain't they?

I have 3 dodge "red line" dog dishes now for my police wheels when they are done, still gotta pick up one more but like I said those are going on my little truck.

Damnit wheels are such a hard decision!

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
here my thing aluminum is great ans stays very nice if u tsake care of it ...once a year i get some 100grit sand paper and 000steel whool mixed with degreeser or wheel cleaner whatever i have at the time and sand then scrub and they look chromy for awhile

CMX360

Reaction score
Personally I have a real soft spot for American Racing Vectors. Shame they don't make them anymore.

Back