1979 Diplomat/LeBaron question

Locomotion

Reaction score
I've been noticing a lot of nice F, M & J bodies lately, but I have a question that's been bugging the heck out me.

Between the '79 Diplomat & LeBaron, are the headlight/turn signal assemblies the same, simply swapped from side-to-side and turned upside down? :eusa_think: :icon_question:

polish aviator

Reaction score
hmmmmm...good one.when I lived in edgewater,FL ,I watched one of the neighborhood teenagers methodically destroy a clean,2 door,LeBaron,that his grandma gave him.Used to see him hanging out a the jiffy down by hibiscus,tell him that I wanted that car.He would laugh them go bash another massive dent in it.never noticed the markers.There was a nice cordoba LS down there,too.

Locomotion

Reaction score
I'm in Holly Hill!
I haven't seen any lately, but from pics, maybe the whole grille with the upper marker(?) lights may be upside-down. But I see that the grilles are styled differently.

Kids....:violent1:

80 Lebaron Coupe

Reaction score
Thats why the little punk should have gone out and earned his first vehicle.
I can't stand them type of useless little pr**ks.
and the ones who daddy bought them a nearly new or new car and they act
like they did it all themselves with their Burger King Job.

polish aviator

Reaction score
myron? I thought you had a dart sport! have you seen steves scamp yet? on FABO as "guitar jones" a.k.a.angry johnny.

Locomotion

Reaction score
myron? I thought you had a dart sport! have you seen steves scamp yet? on FABO as "guitar jones" a.k.a.angry johnny.

Yea, that's me!:wave:
I still have my Dart Sport for IHRA but have been debating whether or not I would have the time and money to try NHRA. Big initial investment that would have to help pay for itself. I've seen a few later model Mopars while poking around.

I'm not sure if I've ever seen Guitar Jones' Scamp in person. I don't have time to bracket race much. But I think he has it as an avatar or in his sig. Looks cool!

Back