25 Days and counting.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
This will be my first of the year purchase in 2013. A Ruger SR556.

5902.jpg

My imp

Reaction score
He's got bigger problems to deal with than guns.:icon_salut:
Yes he does, and yes he does support the 2nd amendment. He has voted twice for gun rights, but would like to see a ban on assault rifles. He says it, but hasn't introduced any legislature on assault rifles (keeps the tree huggin', tofu eatin', Kumbay ah singin' douce bags quiet).

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Things change fast and I got my hands on one.
Wow. How have things changed. Once again the gun sales are through the roof and so is the ammunition. So I got this puppy and it's at about $2,000.00 right as she sets.

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I added about another 400 bucks behind the hologram red dot. A Larue tactical shift to side mount and a Burris 3X magnifier that will help older eyes at 100 yards.

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Berreta PX4 Storm 45 ACP

I did my research and reasoning and came up to the conclusion that I will carry a 45 ACP handgun. However the 1911 model I have is super heavy and I would need a shoulder holster to carry it. So with some youtube videos and such I found a nice Berreta PX4 Storm 45 ACP. I use the service at Galleryofguns.com. It is Davidson't in Arizonia. You use their gun gennie software to bring up about ten local offers. I got it for 587.00 out the door. My wife and I have passed our CHL course and are waiting on our actual plastic licenses.

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
The last two for this season. Mossberg 3 in 1 home defense. Comes with a pistol grip...no way, a short 18" barrel and a 28" barrel with 3 chokes.
Got it loaded up with some double OO buckshot. Then this is my new Ruger Mini 14 223 caliber with a 18.5" barrel and a Nikon 3x9x40 Buckmaster scope.

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

My imp

Reaction score
Yes he does, and yes he does support the 2nd amendment. He has voted twice for gun rights, but would like to see a ban on assault rifles. He says it, but hasn't introduced any legislature on assault rifles (keeps the tree huggin', tofu eatin', Kumbay ah singin' douce bags quiet).
Told ya!

My imp

Reaction score
Alternate opinion

Aaaaaaaaaaa
The clown now in power won't say it but he would like to remove your guns. He does not support or approve of the NRA nor does the NRA support him. That's why I vote to protect my 2nd Ammendment right to bear arms. Just a few of my favs from lowest caliber up.
Just because he never shot a Supreme Courrt Justice in the face with a shot gun doesn't mean he's anti-gun! The NRA endorse a liberal (perceived at best) Democrat? PRESIDENT (you always seem to forget that teeny, tiny, little fact) Obama could host his own hinting w/bazooka's on Spike & the NRA still wouldn't endorse him. I do not have any sort of love affair for this PRESIDENT, he does (or doesn't) do plenty of things the way I might want it done, but show the man a little respect. Read, read, read; don't listen to the bulls*t put forth by a drug-addled Flush Rimjob, or any of that ilk. Take back your Party from those *ss clowns, so your candidates stop looking like a bunch of inbred red-necks. I vote unfortunately for what I refer to the lesser of two evils. I have voted Dem, Rep, & Independant, depending on candidate. This last election was the easiest choice of my life. Any candidate I have ever heard promises the moon & stars to me for my vote. But Mutt Ream-me & Speedy Gonzalez only told me what they were going to TAKE from me. Privatize Medicare & Medicaid, EPA (sorry folks, I like to breath, drink my water w/o being able to light the faucet on fire, hazardous waste dumps,etc..), education, SSI, need I go on? Maybe all you are 1%'rs, I am not. Or even close. But being disabled on disability, I worked for a School System, another target (public pension) target on the list. The pr*ck wants to kill Big Bird! My Grand-Daughter won't like that! Who went to public school? I did. Cut teachers staff, bussing, sports, wages, etc.. Then what? Pay-it-forward. Think about it. Thanks, Larry P.S. yes I have a gun.
My wife's new Ruger 22/45 Lite

IMG_0812.jpg

Her old Colt Government 380 auto

IMG_0807.jpg

My sweet shooting Ruger 9mm

IMG_0809.jpg

My new Smith and Wesson 40 cal

IMG_0810.jpg

My old Ruger Security Six 357 magnum

IMG_0808.jpg

And my trusty Ruger 44 magnum

IMG_0811.jpg

You come into my house when I am there and you get the firepower of the 44 magnum. Either through the door or wall doesn't matter.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Guys, I respect each and everyone's opinion here. I don't own any guns as I've stated before. I respect anyone's right to own. I was not the biggest President Bush fan at all, but when that desert scumbag threw a pair of shoes at OUR president at the time, I was insulted. I didn't like Bush, but I respected him. Nobody and I mean NOBODY disrespects the President, the man, the office, the principle, or the United States. Obama has let me down by being a "Nice Guy" and trying to get along with everyone. I want him to go street badass and smack the crap out of the crying sobbing ass Boehner. The "Bonehead" is as big an ass as the NRA executive director Wayne LaPierre. How do any of these dipshits get into power. I'm not a member of the NRA, but if I was I'd be embarassed by the statement this assclown made yesterday as a fix the the school shooting problems. I don't have the answer, butwhat he stated was a fairytale (No $$$$ to do such a plan). I'm not smart enough to be in politics, but my nose can smell bullshit coming through the TV or web. Hopefully, someone with some brains can figure out a Good plan, because these guys ain't it. Again, sorry if I'm stepping on toes (or nuts), but without good competent leadership no group will march on.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Everytime some inbred goes off the deep end and goes on a rampage it's the same sh*t. Gun control, gun control.
Criminals don't but guns legally so that's a moot point.
And the saying still stands.
Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
Just too bad nobody at that school was packing so they could have capped that piece of sh*t before he could do so much damage.

Back