FOR SALE '77 ASPEN ROLLER

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastpen

Reaction score
Contact seller
This car was posted On Jan 9,'22 and I apologize for not keeping it current and allowing it to become unaccessible in some regards.

The car is still available and please feel free to PM me for a phone # to contact me at for further info. about the car and the available options.

I would prefer to discuss the car by a phone call, but I'll do my best to answer any questions that are posted here regarding the car, just realize I'm not much of a keyboard jockey.

I'm open to offers, but $4500- is my reduced asking price, and is located in North Florida, between SGMP and Gainesville raceways in Jennings Fl.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to the ASPEN finding a great new home!!

FEATURE PHOTO.jpeg

fastpen

Reaction score
THESE ARE A FEW ADDITIONAL PHOTOS BASED ON ED'S INQUIRY.
MORE TO FOLLOW.
THANX!

IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0370.JPG
IMG_0371.JPG

Oldiron440

Reaction score
Is the car as rust free as one could be from the south and what rear suspension mods have been made also what rear axle and mods to it?

fastpen

Reaction score
Thank you for the questions guys!

Please refer to my Jan 9, '22 post for info pertaining to the rear axle housing.

I would certainly consider the car as a good representative of having remained a very solid SE based F body with minimal rust. I will be happy to furnish additional photographs of any specific areas of concern that I may be able address about any rust.

The Jan. 9 '22 posting has interior photos also.

The car currently has a single aftermarket bucket seat and the balance of the interior has been removed. I do happen to have two blue factory bucket seats that will come with the car.

Oldiron440

Reaction score
To much bother to just answer my question? I was trying to find out why this aspen might be worth the crazy money your asking for it.
Good luck

fastpen

Reaction score
NO , in fact it is not a "bother".

I thought my response would provide you the information that you were seeking about the rear axle housing and related parts.

I just answered your question re. rust concerns.

I accept US dollars, sorry, crazy money is not a currency that I'm familiar with.

Have a fantastic day!!

fastpen

Reaction score
LET ME BEGIN BY SAYING THANKS TO FMJ FOR PROVIDING THIS SITE AND IT HAVING ALLOWED ME TO MET SEVERAL GREAT FELLOW F BODY FANS!

MY THOUGHT PROCESS IN PLACING AN AD FOR THE ASPEN ON THIS SITE, PRIMARILY, IS THAT THE CAR WOULD FIND A GREAT HOME WITH SOMEONE WHO REALLY ENJOYS THESE CARS.

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS ON THIS CAR AND WILL CONSIDER ANY REASONABLE, NON-OFFENSIVE OFFER.

I WILL ALSO CONSIDER ADDING SOME ADDITIONAL ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION RELATED PARTS,TO HELP SWEETEN ANY SERIOUS OFFER.

PLEASE PM ME HERE AND I'LL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE A PHONE NUMBER TO DISCUSS THE CAR FURTHER.

WE'RE ONLY LETTING IT GO BECAUSE I CANNOT DO ASPEN 2.0 AT THE PRESENT TIME AND IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS TO NOT SEE IT ENJOYED BY SOMEONE AGAIN AS A DRAG RACE BRACKET CAR.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE WERE TRULY HOPING THAT THIS CAR WOULD FIND A GREAT NEW HOME WITH SOMEONE ON THIS SITE.

ANY COURTEOUS INSIGHT, PREFERABLY BY PM OR PHONE CALL, AS TO WHY IT ISN'T "MOVING" WOULD BE ACCEPTED AND APPRECIATED.

THANX!

Duke5A

Reaction score
This site isn't the easiest to navigate. Lots of sub forums for too little traffic. You would be better off using one post and adding information and pictures. Periodically reply to it to bump it to the top.

I would post to Moparts too. Lots more traffic there and potential buyers.

fastpen

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to provide some input and suggestions.
Looks like your '87 Fifth Avenue must be quite a car.
Have a great week and Mopar to 'ya!!

fastpen

Reaction score
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

The Aspen is no longer available as it was listed in my previous posts regarding it's sale.

I will be amending the "roller" package contents and price making a new post in the next few days.

The Weld Wheels and tires, 8.75 center section/gear and the Cheetah shifter are no longer a part of the package and my new post will reflect that and also the revised lower price.

Thanks to all of you that responded to the ad and offered insight and suggestions, it's very much appreciated.

Please feel free to contact me in the meantime.

Be back soon!!

MOPAR 2 'YA!!

fastpen

Reaction score
I haven't forgotten about price revisions, life has gotten busy lately and revising my post for the Aspen is not a particularly big priority for our family at the moment.

Thanks for being patient and I'm certainly open to offers in the meantime.

Have a great week gang!

fastpen

Reaction score
Long story behind this and why it's been allowed to remain!
Life happens, haven't forgotten!
IMG_0326.JPG

IMG_0327.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back