78 aspen info decals

79lilred

Reaction score
Is there a good source for the underhood decals showing the vacumn hose routing and engine emissions info long decal on the inside of the hood, antifreeze rad cradle decal, tire pressure in 1/4 door jamb as well as the drivers door vin info decal, and inside trunk lid spare tire info, looking at doing a repaint on my car in the future and would like to get new ones instead of trying to save all the old ones. Thanks

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Well, that's neat! I didn't know they offered all that! Price isn't so bad either. Humm. OY might appreciate this decal package along with a new coat of Classic Cream paint! :)

7T8 Custom

Reaction score
That kit does not come with the new door VIN tag but there is a thread either on here or A&V.com about having a new door VIN tag made and who was making them.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Last edited:

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Here is what I posted on them. The door tags are like $70 from ecs, good product but stands out like fake boobs and really if you dont have a pic of the old door tag its a crap shoot on the M/D/T part as it can be a 3-5 day difference from the tag, can be months on a SC or Kit Cat. So that parts a guess.

And to make it worse, if yours is a hame built car your door tag could have one of two different fonts on the tag, its off but there are cars within 2 vins on the same day but each with different fonts.

Make sure you get the weights right for your combo, motor/trans/ ac/non ac ect... the weights went in groups.

GVRW Weights

Last edited:

79lilred

Reaction score
Here is what I posted on them. The door tags are like $70 from ecs, good product but stands out like fake boobs and really if you dont have a pic of the old door tag its a crap shoot on the M/D/T part as it can be a 3-5 day difference from the tag, can be months on a SC or Kit Cat. So that parts a guess.

And to make it worse, if yours is a hame built car your door tag could have one of two different fonts on the tag, its off but there are cars within 2 vins on the same day but each with different fonts.

Make sure you get the weights right for your combo, motor/trans/ ac/non ac ect... the weights went in groups.

GVRW Weights
I will have to check out ECS and Phoenix Graphics to see if they carry all the individual decals,

79lilred

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone could please tell me if the 1978 dodge aspen super coupe technical data kit includes these items before I rip mine off to paint the car.
- 4100510 underhood vacuum hose diagram
- 4100923 360 4 barrel emissions control
- 40149011 tire pressure info D78-14
-3759156 door info decal, that has the car vin, date of mfg, GVWR, GAWR (front), GAWR (rear) MDH
- antifreeze info decal on rad cradle
- spare tire/jacking instructions inside trunk lid
I sent the above message to Phoenix graphics and haven't heard back yet, not sure what they're like for answering back on their website emails? anyone have any luck with them? Thanks

marty mopar

Reaction score
generally the part numbers on under hood decals were not serviced at least not until the 1990s and newer

Back