79 aspen 4 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
unfortunately it makes more sense to buy one already fixed up you can save yourself a ton of money trust me ,,what we put in our cars we will never get back ,thats the sad truth of the f body
you can find real nice aspens or volares for $3000 ready to rock ,ive seen some here

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
unfortunately it makes more sense to buy one already fixed up you can save yourself a ton of money trust me ,,what we put in our cars we will never get back ,thats the sad truth of the f body
you can find real nice aspens or volares for $3000 ready to rock ,ive seen some here

Yes. But if that were the case all the time I'd never have this.

20150712_165929.jpg

This thing was toast when I got it.
Took me a year to do it. Well worth it.
Every case is different. Just depends what you want.
If it's worth it to you. Sometimes you just gotta put in the time.

20150712_165929.jpg

Last edited:

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
not an f body though capt
how much to restore it? compared to buying one completed ?
did u spend more or less ,,i bet more way more

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
if you have a real nice starter car like blue was ,,sure invest but that car at the top of the page is well past any restoration,it would be way cheaper to buy a car done for $1000 more ,,cause you shurly would spend at least that just on the frame of that car alone

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
look at black bird for instance ,,thats a great example of a priced well car thats done nice and not much more that the asking price of the car above were talking about theirs no comparison really

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
not an f body though capt
how much to restore it? compared to buying one completed ?
did u spend more or less ,,i bet more way more

F...M...same thing really.
I did almost all of it myself. Only thing I didn't to was welding and shooting the paint. Probably cost me say $2500? $500 for the car. You can't find one of these. I dare even Dr Lebaron to. So that's why I bit the bullet.

All I'm saying is anything is doable if you want to put in the time.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
look at black bird for instance $3500 ,,thats a great example of a priced well car thats done nice and not much more that the asking price of the car above were talking about theirs no comparison really

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
i agree capt there are some good finds out there to be had ,,the car in mention imo isnt one of them though ,,it needs everything ,,body shot --frame shot-interior shot- paint shot- grill shot motor seen better days for sure
is there even a usable part left on it???

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
if you were to pay $500 on that car as a parts car ,,,,you would loose money imo

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
look at black bird for instance $3500 ,,thats a great example of a priced well car thats done nice and not much more that the asking price of the car above were talking about theirs no comparison really

Did you see Blackbird when he got it?
Anybody else would have junked that car.
He did the work.

Last edited:

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
well ill say good luck to anyone buying silver beast ,,ide like to follow the rebuild and costs for sure ,and see end product and time spent doing it

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
and your missing the point ,,some of us dont like to do the work and in such cases the silver car is a basket case
if someone wants to spend there time n money and fix it and pay way more than its worth by all means do so ,,OR find a car someone has lost interest in and save thousands of dollars ,,,
hmm what makes more sense??? you can always still work on a car thats not a basket case and turn it into a even better car right???
cant save em all capt!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
and your missing the point ,,some of us dont like to do the work and in such cases the silver car is a basket case
if someone wants to spend there time n money and fix it and pay way more than its worth by all means do so ,,OR find a car someone has lost interest in and save thousands of dollars ,,,
hmm what makes more sense??? you can always still work on a car thats not a basket case and turn it into a even better car right???
cant save em all capt!

Some of us try though buddy.

20151107_114326.jpg

Writing the cheque is all fine.
But sometimes the end justifies the psychotic means.

20151107_114326.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back