SOLD 8.25 Police Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSM360

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 8.25 Police rear end for sale. 2.94 gears, non sure grip, larger 11x2 brakes, (newer finned drums that have never been cut). Whisper quiet gears and brakes in VG condition. I was keeping this for that unknown future need, but I gotta make room and funds for current things. $75.00! Bargain, and it's ready to go. Problem is going to be to find someone close enough to pick it up. Capn keeps saying he's gonna drive down on the weekend and pick it up, but I don't know.....

brotherGood

Reaction score
Ah man..that's a screamin' deal. You sure you're not feeling a trip up north?..Lol

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I have a 8.25 Police rear end for sale. 2.94 gears, non sure grip, larger 11x2 brakes, (newer finned drums that have never been cut). Whisper quiet gears and brakes in VG condition. I was keeping this for that unknown future need, but I gotta make room and funds for current things. $75.00! Bargain, and it's ready to go. Problem is going to be to find someone close enough to pick it up. Capn keeps saying he's gonna drive down on the weekend and pick it up, but I don't know.....

I'm on my way....lol.
Okay......maybe not.
But damn if you were closer I'd be snagging that kiss of a deal...

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Oh you know from our personal conversations how badly I need a week at that trailer just relaxing!!

Shit brother....hop a flight to T.O.
I'll pick you up in the Fifth and we'll blast up to my trailer in the Caravelle for a few days....even better.....you follow me in the Volare!!

holmes

Reaction score
That's a screaming deal, if it were closer woodvark would be all over it since he's looking for one. Then again he may be spending all of his time playing with his new Challenger.

LSM360

Reaction score
That's a screaming deal, if it were closer woodvark would be all over it since he's looking for one. Then again he may be spending all of his time playing with his new Challenger.
I am sure he is having a blast with it.

LSM360

Reaction score
Shit brother....hop a flight to T.O.
I'll pick you up in the Fifth and we'll blast up to my trailer in the Caravelle for a few days....even better.....you follow me in the Volare!!
I have actually thought about it a couple of times now; if you and I lived close to eachother, we'd probably be in trouble a lot, lol! We'd have annoyed neighbors with us working on our cars late into the night, and probably a few tickets too!

LSM360

Reaction score
It is STILL for sale :(

Wish I had more room so I could just keep it stashed away for some unknown future project.

LSM360

Reaction score
Heck ya. And for you the sway bar, shock mount plates that accommodate sway bar link, and brackets would go with it. It'd keep that 5th Ave flatter in the turns.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Heck ya. And for you the sway bar, shock mount plates that accommodate sway bar link, and brackets would go with it. It'd keep that 5th Ave flatter in the turns.

Might as well drop your old 360 in it while I'm there. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back