FOR SALE 82 Cordoba Part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordoba Tom

Reaction score
I wish that I would have seen this post a while back. Do you have the inside door panels, and if so, how are they? It looks like dual exhaust. Is that in salvageable condition? Thanks.

Cordoba Tom

Reaction score
Any other parts that I could talk to you about? Mirrors, rear bumper, heater control unit? Thanks again.

FredMcJoe

Reaction score
Any other parts that I could talk to you about? Mirrors, rear bumper, heater control unit? Thanks again.
I have this car's messages pinned for other parts. I've been hoping someone can save the interior from the junk yard, those seat covers look nice and they come off the seat frames easy.

78BlueBaron

Reaction score
So far everything you asked about is available. If you wanna PM me we can work something out.

I believe the door panels are absolutely salvageable. The upper plastic wood is cracked, otherwise I don't see why they couldn't be used.

The interior of this car is pretty nice, with the exception of a crack in the dash, and the headliner missing its fabric.

Cordoba Tom

Reaction score
So far everything you asked about is available. If you wanna PM me we can work something out.

I believe the door panels are absolutely salvageable. The upper plastic wood is cracked, otherwise I don't see why they couldn't be used.

The interior of this car is pretty nice, with the exception of a crack in the dash, and the headliner missing its fabric.
If it works out for you, would you give me a call on Tuesday? If it does, I will give you my cell number. Thanks for getting back to me. Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back