82 Mirada Vert - DOA

johnnyride

Reaction score
Oh yes, this car is a mess. Rust Rust Rust. This is the passenger side...the driver side was repaired but not well. The metal you see through the hole is the aftermarket convertible frame.

IMG_4485a.jpg

johnnyride

Reaction score
Here's a pic of the driver side convertible top anchor. You can see the large metal plate that everything is mounted to. The center pivot section was disconnected...probably because the pump stopped working...or, because it just fell off from friction...who knows.

IMG_4486a.jpg

johnnyride

Reaction score
Here's a close-up of the passenger side. As you can see, the center section is disconnected here too. I did find all of the hardware for both disconnected sides.

IMG_4487a.jpg

Last edited:

jimmyray

Reaction score
Are you going to part out the car? I need an ash tray and the drivers side seat recline mechanism and cover.

jimmyray

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I will keep looking for a brushed silver one.

FWIW, how much for the wood one, shipped to 36203?

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Always makes me misty to see a rare gal like that go to the big scrapyard in the sky.
Oh well... Salvage what you can.
At least parts of her will live on....(sniff). :eusa_boohoo:

BHA43

Reaction score
Is the car still complete as far as the convert stuff & is it for sale as a whole?

johnnyride

Reaction score
Is the car still complete as far as the convert stuff & is it for sale as a whole?

No, it's not for sale. I bought it as spare parts for my convertible. I'll have extras if I need them now. And yes, the top is complete.

Back