84 Dippy for sale on CL (not mine)

droptop

Reaction score
I went and looked at this car yesterday, and I feel it is well worth the asking price. Car starts and drives, but does have a few issues. The power steering had no fluid in it. Needs exhaust. Lean burn issues. Runs good for a short time and then starts running ruff missing and stalling. Would be a good candidate to swap out the lean burn. :2cents:

The body is rust and dent free. There is a small scratch on the driver side that has been touched up with the wrong color of paint. The interior is in very good condition with the only issue that I saw was the sail panels are falling off. I think this could possibly be a 39,000 mile car due to the condition of the interior, but no way to prove or disprove. Title states EXEMPT for mileage. The a/c has been converted to A134 and it does work.

V8, auto, ps, pb, air, and radio delete. Car is located in Evansville Indiana.

1984 DODGE DIPLOMAT

00Q0Q_qdYlq99ppn_50x50c.jpg
01515_4CEz9Z0gRvM_50x50c.jpg
01717_8xk5ombkYFu_50x50c.jpg
00x0x_9dJONKl37L9_50x50c.jpg

Edit: He will take a lot less. I had him talked down to $800. Car has to be worth that. I just don't have the room for another car.

Last edited:

droptop

Reaction score
Thanks, OP. I'm picking this one up Saturday. Can't wait to wrench on it.

Glad to help, and welcome to the group. I am glad this one was saved because I am sure that it was headed to the crusher. Look forward to meeting you and seeing the car at some local car events this summer.

droptop

Reaction score
Yeah, I figured the lean burn is why the car was sidelined in the first place. Car has a lot of potential.

Ele115

Reaction score
Thanks for saving it. I see that as a heck of a deal.

Nosrus77

Reaction score
Made our first maiden voyage in the car. Wound up doing the lean burn delete with the ProForm kit. Runs like a top, and even the AC works great! Thanks to all on this forum who've offered advice and tips.

Sunset1.jpg

Sunset2.jpg

DCAspen

Reaction score
Looks real clean,congrats on putting it back on the road

droptop

Reaction score
Thanks for saving it from the crusher. I had a feeling that the lean burn was all that was wrong with the car. There should be plenty of miles left in that one. Enjoy.

Back