Any forum members here live close to Saint Louis?

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there any forum members who lives somewhat close to Saint Louis – or more specifically to East Saint Louis?

I have an item I would like to purchase from Craigslist there, and they said they will not ship it (pickup only) – and I was looking at my options.

I would like to at least get this item off of the market so I can pick up at a later date – if someone is not interested in shipping it.
BudW

droptop

Reaction score
Bud, would this person be going to the Indy Cylinder Head swap meet on 3/3/18 in Indianapolis?
If you can work it out for them to meet me there, I can bring the part(s) to Carlisle in July or the Nationals in Aug in Columbus. Not sure where you are located or what your time line is.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
I hadn’t spoken to the “seller” yet.
He has an 8¾” differential housing for sale on Craigslist that I would like to get my hands on. I might be going through there in a couple of months – so no need to ship the thing (but would be nice if that was a possibility).

I have a screen print of the ad at home. Another search for the ad – I came up empty handed – so it might have already been sold.
BudW

Back