Anyone else a member of the other Mopar sites

General Non Automotive Discussions

1. Coronet 14

Coronet 14 Active Member

I'm also a member of the For B bodies only site. However that site is not working now. Has anyone else had difficulty accessing the other sites the past couple of days?

2. volare 77

volare 77 Well-Known Member

working fine for me

3. droptop

droptop Well-Known Member

FBBO, FRRO, FCBO, and FFMJO are all working fine for me.

4. Oldiron440

Oldiron440 Well-Known Member

I just was having trouble a Ford site I'm on and it turned out to be Google of all things that was causing my problems with signing on. Google's security didn't like that my phone didn't have a password login.
    I temporarily put a password in the phone and everything worked fine.

5. Darth-Car

Darth-Car Well-Known Member

Originally like so many was on Farley's site, and still am proud to be there.

brotherGood likes this.
  6. Coronet 14

Coronet 14 Active Member

Finally was able to log onto the other sites.

7. Rustyroger

Rustyroger Well-Known Member

Classicoldsmobile.com, Mopar Muscle Association (UK based), several others I haven't visited in a while.

8. Duke5A

Duke5A Well-Known Member

I came from Farley's, but haven't gone back since. It wasn't the community as those guys were always great. After the board was sold for the second time I had enough.

The first sale it ended up in the hands of Allpar, and it was a good thing, but the way it went down caused a LOT of commotion. We were a small, tightly knit community and Frank sold the board without so much as even a boo. It was his to sell, but much of the work to build and run the place was volunteer. The entire library section was a work of one of the board ops by the name of Reggie. If I could describe it, it's basically the Library of Congress for F/J/M tech. We all feared our free contributions were being sold out from under us. More than a few guys started placing copyright notices on their own images and hosting them offsite. After that the board never really recovered. Some of the guys and never returned.

The second sale was much, much worse. Once again no notice to the community and it ended up in the hands of a media holdings corp. They started placing shit banner ads on the site - the kind of click bait crap you see in the gutters of the Internet. After that, I clocked out after being a member for 15 years and came here.

This place is also a great community and ended up finding a bunch of F/J/M fanatics I had never conversed with before. I'm glad to be here.

greymouser7 and brotherGood like this.
  9. greymouser7

greymouser7 Well-Known Member

FABO, for b bodies and c bodies
    I was a member on volare aspen but the Navy computers system did not allow access to that site so my password must be expired-I can’t even log in anymore.