SOLD aspen v-8 k frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike bee

Reaction score
Contact seller
k frame with torsion bars,ucas,lcas,center link & tie rods and sway bar.i would like 80$ for it.not wanting to ship at this time.It has blue paint marks on the t-bars....so musta came outta 340 car.i will seperate any of the pieces so pms me and any offer will be considered...i can't keep it long.
located in n.c.@ 28001

thanks!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

mike bee

Reaction score
how about 40$ for the k frame and 40$ for the sway bar?
I will ship the sway bar for 40$ + the cost of shp.

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
not tryin to be rude, just woundering, what makes you think the blue marks means its from a 340 car? as far as I know Fs never came with 340s
as for the sway bar I think people would only want it if its a heavy duty cop one

mike bee

Reaction score
the 340 thing was a joke....just went right over everyones heads.i think all these had sway bars but you never know what might have been taken off these cars in 37 years.....could be cop shocks,cop sway bars,cop torsion bars...I don't know

My imp

Reaction score
Post it on a Ford F100 site, they use them under their trucks as an economical way of getting a modern suspension V8 conversion. Worth a shot Mike. Hope it helps, Larry

72Dodge

Reaction score
It's just a location thing... no one in your area maybe, but I'd definitely buy it if it were local.

Locomotion

Reaction score
I may be interested in the lower control arms. What would you need for those + shipping?
I'm in Florida 32117

Any other parts from the car it came out of? Front leaf spring mounts?

mike bee

Reaction score
lca's

all i got was the front suspension,used the spindles on a 68 road runner.i'll check on shp. for the lcas and let you know.
thanks guys

mike bee

Reaction score
i pulled it all apart and will sell any part....bolts,bars,uca's....whatever.i don't like to scrap anything until i just have to.they don't make this stuff anymore.

thanks!

mike bee

Reaction score
i now have 2 front sway bars,and another set of lca's with very good lower ball joints,and the k frame is scrapped....20$ each for the sway bars and 30$ for the lca's plus shp. on all.

postal money order or cash,

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back