Bulb replacement - orig vs led

lowbudget

Reaction score
want to convert my 5th Ave to sequential taillights. Most kits are for LEDs and may require modifying a taillight for multiple individual LED bulbs (more research is needed). I just want a easy 3 bulb per side setup.
I used this kit when I did mine, You have to change out 1 socket on each side. Sequential Turn Signals, One Touch Turn Signals, Challenger Sequential Taillights, Sequential Tail Lights,Pulsing Brake Light Pulser Flasher, Mustang, Dynamite Stick Sequential, Pulsing Brake Light Pulser Flasher, Raxiom, Amrerican Muscle, Stack Racing, One Touch, Blink Blink, Corvette Flasher Bypass Harness, Dynamite Stick, One Touch Turn Signals, Daytime Running Lights, Mustang, Corvette, Impala, Fiero, Trans Am

volareandgtcat

Reaction score

Oh !!! I totally forgot .. they were the 1st people I contacted and they directed me to that guy at Allpar, as they don't ship to Canada and even tho I have a cross border address they wouldn't accept my Canadian C.C.

Justwondering

Reaction score
well that seems kinda rude...
Next time let me know and I'll buy it and ship it to you in a brown wrapper so the postal chaps think you're buying lingerie.
lol

Justwondering

Reaction score
Next time let me know and I'll buy it and ship it to you in a brown wrapper so the postal chaps think you're buying lingerie.
lol

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Um, what do you do for a living, again?
On the other hand, I don't think I want to know . . .

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
lol
Might it not get mixed with my other brown wrapped parcels ................... lmao ...
ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
lol.
don't worry Bud, I'm certified.
Not me ... I'm sane, even have a card stating so .................................. now you might wonder what I did to have to get a card stating that I'm sane ??? That joke always went around at work(when I worked) and we always left it unanswered ... the look on the newly hired faces would be just ........... can't explain it .....
Hey, .... 34 yrs. chasing the line just changes you ......... lol

Back