Car Of The Month?

Car Of The Month?

• Great Idea

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Stupid Idea

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Don't Really Care....What's That Smell?

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ramenth

Reaction score
The trigger has been pulled (as you can tell).

There's gonna be some overhauls to the basic format and some tweaking done. I've got some ideas to run with and will be introducing them toward the end of the week, if not sooner.

I'm a stay at home dad who's got some time on his hands and wish to help take the work load off Ed's shoulders while broadening on what's here already.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
The trigger has been pulled (as you can tell).

There's gonna be some overhauls to the basic format and some tweaking done. I've got some ideas to run with and will be introducing them toward the end of the week, if not sooner.

I'm a stay at home dad who's got some time on his hands and wish to help take the work load off Ed's shoulders while broadening on what's here already.

And I thank you for stepping up Robert. I know you're going to take this far beyond what I could and I'm totally looking forward to it.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Great idea and too late for entering/voting, so far.

I tend to stay somewhere a month or two, then get pulled a different direction for a month or so (sorry, talking to wife … Yes honey, I’ll retile the kitchen floor then work on kids treehouse, just after I rebuild this carburetor).

I wouldn’t mind sending in nominations but it would be nice to have some sort of schedule.

I’d like to send in a pics of my driver quality 5th Ave before (or after) the big block gets dropped into it – or my other vehicular projects, depending on what the schedule is and before I go off on other project(s) for a couple of months (like re-plumbing the house).

BTW, I really do like to see what other people are doing with their cars, regardless if trying out a new wax, replacing a fuel pump for first time or about a track only toy. If nothing else, our stories, our pictures, our rants, our schematics, etc., will help someone else down the road.

BudW

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Great idea and too late for entering/voting, so far.

I tend to stay somewhere a month or two, then get pulled a different direction for a month or so (sorry, talking to wife … Yes honey, I’ll retile the kitchen floor then work on kids treehouse, just after I rebuild this carburetor).

I wouldn’t mind sending in nominations but it would be nice to have some sort of schedule.

I’d like to send in a pics of my driver quality 5th Ave before (or after) the big block gets dropped into it – or my other vehicular projects, depending on what the schedule is and before I go off on other project(s) for a couple of months (like re-plumbing the house).

BTW, I really do like to see what other people are doing with their cars, regardless if trying out a new wax, replacing a fuel pump for first time or about a track only toy. If nothing else, our stories, our pictures, our rants, our schematics, etc., will help someone else down the road.

BudW

I'm all for build threads on here. I usually post whatever I'm working on with any of my cars. Of course it's been winter here so nothing is really happening yet but it will. Please feel free to start a thread on your car. I love seeing projects unfold and like you said it's great for other people who are thinking about it to actually see it done.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I love build threads, especially the ones with lots and lots of photo's!
Unfortunately, I joined the site a couple years after my car was "done".

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Okay Ramenth (Robert) has his hands full right now so I thought I'd pick up where we left off. I've started a thread just to post the winners and I'll launch May's Car of the month contest shortly.
--- Post updated ---
And just to note.
I am going to have another M body round at some point which will be 4 door only.
It didn't seem fair to have the 2 doors and 4 doors going head to head so there will be a make up round with more doors only.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
How about that Limmo, will we have to have an M limmo month too?:)

ramenth

Reaction score
Okay Ramenth (Robert) has his hands full right now so I thought I'd pick up where we left off. I've started a thread just to post the winners and I'll launch May's Car of the month contest shortly.
--- Post updated ---
And just to note.
I am going to have another M body round at some point which will be 4 door only.
It didn't seem fair to have the 2 doors and 4 doors going head to head so there will be a make up round with more doors only.

And I want to thank you for that, Ed. Check my apology thread for an update.

Back