Carbon Emmissions & Trees

Aspen500

Reaction score
I always have to laugh at the "carbon" crap. Something like 96% of the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere comes from the oceans. Humans and human activity contribute at most 2-3% of the total. Climate change...............It's been changing for 4 billion years and will keep on changing for the next 4 billion years, humans or no humans. They have cried wolf one too many times. In the '70's it was global cooling, then it became global warming. When that didn't pan out either, they started calling it climate change. The experts said NYC would be under 4 feet of water by 2005 and almost the entire state of Florida would be under water, the polar ice caps would be gone (they've actually gotten BIGGER), etc, etc, etc. Wolf, wolf, wolf.:confused: Just my take on the whole subject. :cool: The so called experts back in the 1930's also said the world would run out of oil by 1950 and coal by 1960. Guess the "experts" were wrong then as well as now.

Justwondering

Reaction score
My younger brother is a physics / science kind of guy.
He reminds me that we are in a 'warming' period of an ice age.

Folks always seem to forget that this cycle of warming and cooling made our Earth what it is. Perhaps we've shortened the cycle, perhaps we've made it longer. Certainly we've contaminated locations and are trying to correct that (albeit slowly).

But...
What's the impact of stopping the warming and cooling and making it neutral forever? When you kill the feedback loop, I bet you have far worse problems.

What's that called 'collateral damage' or 'unintended consequences'?

I never get anyone to answer that question.
Just a blank stare and then continuing the whine they started on.

JW

Aspen500

Reaction score
I'm not a conspiracy theory kind of person but,,,,,,,,,,,,all this climate change stuff seems to be nothing but a way for governments to control what people do, when they do it, how they do it,etc. Funny how all the "scientists" who spout "climate change, climate change, climate change" are all funded by government grants? Ones who aren't funded that way say the exactly what we know, climate change is a natural, normal thing. What caused the last so called little ice age (in the late 1800's I think it was?), too many farm animals farting (gotta love that one) or was it methane from horse crap. Did what is now the Sahara desert turn from a lush jungle to nothing but sand because of humans, even though there were no humans when that happened? It sure wasn't from cars and factories. Anyways, human caused climate change is a bunch of BS and history proves that. Doesn't matter anyways, the earth is going to end in 12 years (according to the genius AOC) except it's been 12 years for more than a year and it's still going to end in 12 years, never gets any less. Figure that one out. Guess my opinion is no secret now, lol!:eek:

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
On the Circle of the earth, Southern Man,Canada
JW
you read your Bible right?
What's written in there? What's prophesied?
What does Jesus have to say about Science?
How old, according to the Bible, is the Earth?
How was it destroyed the FIRST time?
How is it about to be destroyed this next time?
After the 1000year reign, what happens?

Science, falsely so called , is filled with deceiving spirits come to steal kill and destroy. They make up stuff. They lie. The propagate poorness upon us. Every thought of theirs is only evil continually. As it was in the Days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man.
I think Armageddon will happen in my lifetime. I am 66. But I may not be here to see it. I may have been, as God says, spirited off to one of the four corners of the Earth to ride it out, not raptured into heaven! But if God allows me to stay, to Endure, I will be honored to be a martyr for Him.
We are in the process of killing the Earth; She is crying out to God continually "How long". The Earth groans under the burden of the blood of the slaughtered. It is wearing out as a garment. It really is too late. We have reached the tipping point, and are careening towards darkness gloom, and severity beyond measure, yet the Godless will not repent of their wicked ways. The sun is prophesied to lose one third of it's light being covered with something like sackcloth. It is scheduled to not turn on until midday. Yet the sun is prophesied to scorch men with fervent heat. There will be ever increasing numbers of Earthquakes in diverse places, and the seas will roar. The moon also will be dim. Great hailstones of fire and ice; and all, ALL the stars will fall to Earth while the Heaven rolls up like a scroll. Locust-men come up from the abyss to torture men with their stingers, but still the Godless repent not.
We are in the beginning stages of this; the Earthquakes have begun.The Earth is warming up. Evil is multiplying. The diseases of the Gentiles are flowing out over the Earth like a great blanket. Food is getting scarce, and your shopping cart full of goods is costing ever more. The Bible says we're going to see a day's wages for a loaf of bread.
There is no escape except we are born again Believers, and even then scripture says we will have Tribulation before the End comes. But be of good cheer, says Jesus, I have overcome the World.
This climate change is a smokescreen, a distraction, to keep you from concentrating on your salvation. They ( the agent of deceit) will propagate ever increasing lies until the Restrainer is completely removed, and then the "aliens" will come to "save the world". But it is they who are fabricating some of the destruction,prior to God beginning His agenda, so in order to save us, they only have to stop doing their bs . Don't fall for their lies. They are NOT aliens, but rather deceiving spirits . They don't know it but their arrival will be just like when satan conspired to kill Jesus. Instead, Jesus, only thru His death, could save us. And so shall it be when the anti-Christ arrives. He comes to deceive the Believers, but He only has a short time to do it. If you don't read your Bible, you may not recognize the order of events, and may be deceived; don't let it happen! When Jesus returns, two things you must know;
1) every eye will see Him. How is this possible? IDK nobody does but when it happens, you'll know., and
2) Jesus never sets a foot on Earth, but slaughters the agents of the devil .... from the air.... with a sword that comes out of His mouth (that's what it says).
So when you see the anti-Christ presenting himself as god, don't you believe it.
Nothing down here happens without God knowing about it.
Nothing down here happens unless it first appears on God's calendar or on His timetable.
Right now, He is sitting on His throne, with Jesus at His right hand.... in Heaven ....... waiting for the fullness of the Gentiles to pop up on His calendar, which;
that
begins
the count-down

Last edited:

Camtron

Reaction score
Yea!
“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (Timothy 2:12)
Science? more like witchcraft!
“Do not allow a sorceress to live.” (Exodus 22:18)
Moses knew what was up, he was a real sharp guy.
Happy is He who repays you for what you have done. He who seizes your children and dashes their heads on the rocks.

Amen brother.

Last edited:

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Somebody should sit down with the "climate change" experts and ask them the following (make it real simple for them, because logic doesn't seem to be a major part of their thought processes:

Question 1: Where you live, is it warmer in the summer than in the winter?
Question 2: Why is it warmer in the summer?
Question 3: What is the temperature increase in the summer vs. the winter?
Question 4: Therefore the increase in Sun energy is causing a 40-50-60 degree change in temperature?
Question 4: NASA's Helios project says that the Sun is currently running about 5% hotter than average. Considering that the Sun is creating a 40-50-60 degree change in temperature between summer and winter, how can you say that the increase in global temperature is not affected by the Sun running hotter?

Notes:

1. NASA's Helios project has a website, and they can show the temperature of the Sun, both short term and long term. There have been at least 6 cycles identified that predict the sun's temperature increase and decrease. We are currently sitting in a spot where 3-4 of those cycles are on the temperature increase side of the curve.

2. There is a great deal of number quoting going on by environmental activists. Things like "the CO2 concentration has gone from 315 PPM to 400 PPM in the last 20 years". It has. Quoted out of context, it sounds bad, but 315PPM is 0.0315%, and 400PPM is 0.04%.

3. In 1995, the IPCC predicted that the global average temperature would increase by 2 Deg. C (about 3.5 Deg. F) in 20 years. By 2015 it has risen by .2 Deg. C. The margin of error in temperature measurement is .2 Deg. C. The temperature rise has stopped, basically, even though the amount of CO2 continues to increase.

There are a lot more things that can be pointed out, but that should be enough to silence those who believe in "climate change"/"global warming"/" "the world is doomed" scenarios.

Camtron

Reaction score
The increase in the suns temperature and storms on its surface over the years surly has to be playing a part. Coronal mass ejections have been getting larger and more frequent with its activity over the years. Seeing the sky rain lightning and destroy everything from a giant solar flare hitting the earth seems more likely an end event then anything; that or some giant meteor again.
Shit, methane and Co2 are escaping out of the ocean and ground all across the world at increasing levels. But surly your cars and industry are to blame for the “mess” we’re in. It’s crazy how easily numbers can be used and manipulated.

Last edited:

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
On the Circle of the earth, Southern Man,Canada
4) the day/night difference is about 18*F where I live, summer or winter; been that way for as long as I can remember.
Because I am a Flat-Earther, that is easy to explain for two reasons;
1) the sun is NOT the only source of heat to the Earth, and
2) by the sun moving south for the winter. On a pancake model, this means in summer, the sun is lollygagging around, still taking 24 hrs to make a circuit, now on a small diameter path. So because of this the North country has a 24 hour day, and the long hours of sun bring the temperature up high enough to support lots of greenery.
But when the sun moves South from us, in winter, the circle has to get much much bigger, and so the sun, by December 21st, still having to make a circuit in the same 24 hour period, has to race across the sky, and nothing ever warms up long enough to go green.
(This is one phenomenon that cannot be reconciled in a ball earth model with an axis tilted 23.4 degrees from the vertical...... which is btw 66.6* from the horizontal,lol)
So a guy once said to me, since the sun has to make a circuit of about 14000 miles in diameter which is over 42,000 miles in circumference, in 24 hours, which is ~1750 mph!,how come, he asks with a straight face, how come we don't hear the sonic boom every day, when it passes overhead?
Well countered I, how come there ain't no comet-tail behind it?
Think about it folks............................ Wait for it...........
The sun may be in the sky, but it ain't in the first heaven where the birds fly. In fact, it may not at all be where we think it is, if we live under a firmament/dome.
But I digress.....

Last edited:

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Its already happening, I had 4 vultures in my one tree for the last three days, walked out at noon today and they were gone then I found them all laying dead on the ground, a true sign of things to come.

As I was scooping up the last one to get rid of it, it opened its mouth and screatched at me, I dropped the shovel and ran like the dickens, saying god help me.

DSC05628.JPG

Camtron

Reaction score
I’d wager someone poisoned them before the tree got overran with a huge committee roosting and making a huge mess in the neighborhood. 4 could turn into 60 real quick if they aren’t disturbed.
Turkey vultures are the last thing I’d want in a tree on my street. They can white wash a damn sidewalk with shit and piss and their vomit stinks so damn bad.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Baaah, they were in my tree and one did fall out and spooked me bad, I just figured id add to this whole whacked out deal going on here. I feel pretty dam normal right now. ;)

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Speaking of odd..... anyone see this jacked up banana art that sold for over 100k?

Its really jacked, if your a gay liberal in a major city its art and you get over 100k, if your a conservative male in the midwest your just a meth head.

nn_hsm_banana_art_basel_191205_1920x1080.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

XfbodyX

Reaction score
I did throw up a big old blood clot out of my lungs today, a few more and I might live a bit longer.

Id post the pic but some might find it offensive, but dam I feel better.

Oldiron440

Reaction score
Its already happening, I had 4 vultures in my one tree for the last three days, walked out at noon today and they were gone then I found them all laying dead on the ground, a true sign of things to come.

As I was scooping up the last one to get rid of it, it opened its mouth and screatched at me, I dropped the shovel and ran like the dickens, saying god help me.

View attachment 38290
Makes me think of the movie "The Birds "......lol

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe in climate change.
It generally gets cooler in the winter and generally gets hot during the summer months. Its nice to see snow occasionally – but ice, not so much. After about ~ three months of cold weather (or hot weather) I’m sick of it for a while and sure enough it changes back again.

My opinion as to the cause: the sun, rotation and tilted axis.
As mankind, we can change a lot of things, but how are we to change either of those three items? We can’t even get a vessel to leave orbit and come back in one piece 100% of the time . . . yet.
If the sun has a several solar flares in row – how are we the cause of that? How can we prevent it?
My opinion is its gonna happen (or not happen) and we have very little to say on the matter.

Trees and other vegetation are currently loving the extra carbon for it is what they need to live. If we had a way to massively reduce carbon, wouldn’t that be hard for plant life?

I have a (to some people a not so perfect) perfect solution to vehicle emissions.
To me an electric vehicle puts off about the same emissions as a gasoline vehicle does. What is different is source of the emissions (power plant smokestack vs the vehicles tail pipe). I have no problem with electric vehicles, other than battery life/capacity) – but always thought it is funny having to drive your car with a several miles worth of extension cords behind you (hehe).

My solution is to take a small nuclear powerplant about the size of a 2 (or 3) liter soda bottle and drive your own 0-emission vehicle (steam powered electric).
The only reason for not pushing it is of potential terrorists might find a way to purchase a handful of Toyota brand pickups and make a bomb out of them, somehow.
Unrelated, why do terrorists love Toyota pickups? Is there some kind of corporate sponsorship going on there?

Anyway, I don't have any answers - only more questions and the occasional raised eyebrow.
BudW

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Unrelated, why do terrorists love Toyota pickups? Is there some kind of corporate sponsorship going on there?

Thats a great thought bud! I did see on the news one time a taliban truck had a us company logo on the door as it was sold out of a used car dealership and shipped overseas and the media had a fun time with that and so did the small business owner.

A Texas plumbing truck ends up in a terrorist photo

Aspen500

Reaction score
The overall emssions output in the life of an electric vehicle is more than a gasoline powered one. I'm talking mining the raw materials through scrapping the vehicle years later. That lithium isn't just sitting on top of the ground, it has to be mined, processed, shipped, etc and that requires lots of energy. Charging it requires a power plant to produce electricity, and most output some form of emissions. Then at the end of the electric vehicles life, there's all the energy needed to take care of those lithium-ion battery packs unless they just get tossed in a landfill (which they don't). The modern automobile puts out so few emissions, it isn't even a factor in anything anymore. Unless there's something wrong with it, if you ran it in a typical closed garage it would run out of gas before it killed you. If the garage is sealed 100% air tight, chances are you'd be dead but the TYPICAL garage is far from air tight.

Unrelated kind of but, WHY do I see things like battery chargers, or air compressors among other things that say "Not for sale or use in California"? Seriously, a friggin' battery charger? Really unrelated note, why is every single thing is".....known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects"? My cabinet knobs had a note on the bag that said that very thing. Cabinet knobs cause cancer? Really????????? No offense to any member that lives there but, that state has gone totally off the deep end and I am SO glad we GTFO of there 45 years ago when I was 10:eek:.

Back