Cordoba fender extensions

BHA43

Reaction score
I have a guy that has "volunteered" his car that has good ones for me to make clones. My question is what do the ones avail now cost and also checking on the interest if I do decide to do them. From what I have heard the ones available are of questionable quality. Anyone who has seen my stuff knows that they will be good or they they just wont be done!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Can't believe nobody is hopping on this.
These will be top quality for sure and if i needed them now or in the future I'd be piping in with my enthusiasm to provide some incentive for them to actually be made.

80mirada

Reaction score
Replica Plastic has fronts for $59 each, rears for $79 each, and rear center for $39. Same prices for the rear of the Mirada. I think good quality replacements that need little work would be great, I would like to see a good Mirada fascia in fiberglass.

80mirada

Reaction score
Vfn sells a one piece rear clip, the quality is good, but it takes a lot of rework to make it fit right and look good. If you plan on keeping the original bumper it will take quite a bit too make them look right together.

BHA43

Reaction score
OK I made a mistake the guy has Mirada ones I hope I have enough pieces from my 3 Cordobas to make both models. Will keep all posted as of the progress.

tim berry

Reaction score
I'm also in the process of making these extentions . I'm almost ready to mold the right extention. My plan was to use casting resin because it's pretty tough stuff and will hold up to heat and cold very well . I do own the replica junk and they are junk . .I've posted a series of photos in exterior body parts I have some new photos to up load good luck with you project the other parts you've made look realy nice

mopar#1

Reaction score
Keep up the good work! I need the right and left rears for my '81 Mirada. Mine are mostly gone.I have nothing to even work with. Thanks.

Bruceynz

Reaction score
Well we are talking about hard to get parts I have a place than can fold up top door moldings for the ones that crack on cordobas, not exact replicas but will look much better than the cracked ones, I am going to cover mine in vinyl wrap in a similar wood grain to what is in my car.

door_molding.jpg

door_molding.jpg

Last edited:

tim berry

Reaction score
You could epoxy and wrap the old ones . I bought a set that were done that way from the factory

aspen77rt

Reaction score
I have a guy that has "volunteered" his car that has good ones for me to make clones. My question is what do the ones avail now cost and also checking on the interest if I do decide to do them. From what I have heard the ones available are of questionable quality. Anyone who has seen my stuff knows that they will be good or they they just wont be done!

I would buy a set as a back-up. Let me know.

Back