Dec 7th

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
I swear there is something I was supposed to remember or not forget today.

Looked at news reports today to see if they might know.

Aspen500

Reaction score
You're supposed to remember to put on you heavy coat and hat because it's f****** cold outside. Come to think of it, it's even colder than that.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Pearl Harbor Day, not funny if you can't put that together.
Oh yeah, DUH on me. You probably wouldn't hear anything about it from the lame stream media. It doesn't do anything to further their liberal agenda and I'll stop there so I don't go political.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Here's a big reason things are forgotten.
target-millenials.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
You hit it right on target, Dr. So many times I'd love to say to people "PUT THE STUPID PHONE DOWN AND GET A LIFE". Of course I don't, but I guess it's the thought that counts.

LOL, funniest is when some moron is walking along with their nose glued to the phone, and walk straight into a building or light pole. Worse is the one I saw a couple weeks ago as I was filling up with gas, and wish I could unsee it. Some guy was walking across the station's lot towards a very busy, 4 lane divided main street and never stopped until he stepped off the curb, lost his balance and got creamed by a semi going about 35 mph. He went flying and wrapped around a light pole,,,,,,,,,,,backwards. No surviving that. Like I said, I REALLY wish I could unsee it. Wonder what was so all fired important he couldn't put the phone in his pocket and pay attention to the world around him.:confused:

Back