Diamond in the rough

Eastyorker

Reaction score
Nice car! I'd remove the vinyl roof and finish it without it. Then doggies, a 5 speed, bigger V8. OOPs wait a second now I'm looking for one. Damn the Captain!!

efriedrich

Reaction score
We'll I must be officially stupid because I cant get em to load. I Pm'ed Bremer and I was already doing it the way he suggested. I have never had problems with pics before so I am going to keep messin with it till I get them to load. I'm sure it's somthing I'm doin but damned if I can figure it out.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
We'll I must be officially stupid because I cant get em to load. I Pm'ed Bremer and I was already doing it the way he suggested. I have never had problems with pics before so I am going to keep messin with it till I get them to load. I'm sure it's somthing I'm doin but damed if I can figure it out.

Not sure why but I have the same issue. Won't let me do it from my mac or my phone. Had Eric and a pile if others tell me how, which I did. No dice though. I wound up doing a photobucket page and posting the link. I still say you're just busy with the tailpipe. :icon_biggrin:

efriedrich

Reaction score
LOL, the tailpipe is too cold it's like 13 degrees right now. I think I will try taking some pics with my wifes sony digital camera, maybe I will have more luck than I am having with my iphone.

Last edited:

Eastyorker

Reaction score
Tailpipe is one way to stay warm today! Looking out my window all I see is white!

Eastyorker

Reaction score
Hey, at least the Dippy is sheltering the Mustang! One good use for an M-body.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Nice Caravelle Capt'n! I always loved those 2 doors - like that Lebaron.

Holmes, your wagon is really cool!

holmes

Reaction score
Nice Caravelle Capt'n! I always loved those 2 doors - like that Lebaron.

Holmes, your wagon is really cool!
Thanks, the orange one with the cop wheels was sold to a friend a few years ago. Was a /6 4speed o.d. The burgandy one is still with me and is also a /6 but an automatic. That manual tranny made a world of difference in the performance and gas mileage.

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
Umm, I don't need to see pics of what he's doing with that tailpipe. :laughing7:

I hope eFriedrich doesn't end up on the Discovery Channel. On the "Taboo" series...oh wait, that pervo was from my state. Just outside Olympia, if memory serves me right

Holmes-COOL f-body wagon!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I hope eFriedrich doesn't end up on the Discovery Channel. On the "Taboo" series...

See Friedrich? You better get some pics up soon proving the well being of your tailpipe before the tabloids get hold of this. We don't wanna see you on TMZ in cuffs.:laughing7:

Back