dodge st regis

Oldiron440

Reaction score
The only mod needed to the 9 25 is a sleeve to replace the crush sleeve if you have good power and traction.

old yellow 78

Reaction score
The St Regis and it's siblings were nice looking cars, but I never saw many of them when they were new, and haven't seen one now for the past many years. IF it is not too far gone, it might be a nice car to rescue and put back on the road. You certainly would be driving something unusual!

ch1ll

Reaction score
today was the 3rd time I looked at this car in the yard. first time my phone was dead, second time I left it in the truck 1/4 mile away and the third time was a charm.

IMG_1231.JPG
IMG_1233.JPG
IMG_1234.JPG
IMG_1235.JPG
IMG_1236.JPG
IMG_1237.JPG
IMG_1239.JPG

IMG_1241.JPG

IMG_1242.JPG

Oldiron440

Reaction score
Looks like the head lights are gone that's to bad, hard find.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like the head lights are gone that's to bad, hard find.
Just thinking the same thing. The vehicle looks straight, and body appears rust free. Finding replacement headlight bucket parts will take work and might be/would be a deal killer. Other than that, I wouldn’t mind driving it.

I can tell by looking at the brakes that it does have the desirable 11¾” brake caliper brackets on it (and the ho hum 10” brakes in rear). I would definitely grab the brake caliper brackets and the large bolts going into the spindles. I would also grab the spindles for someone is always looking for one.
BudW

ch1ll

Reaction score
it is rusted, it well hidden though. I think the black paint hides it well. was in a barn before it landed in the junkyard and its been in the yard for a while. I'm wondering if it is original miles or if the odometer has been turned over. will know more when I put a wrench to the motor and try to turn it over. I haven't really crawled around and under like I will do when I get there with my work clothes on. sweet old boat.

Back