Reaction score
Same as last year....not so bad for December and January
Now.....relentless....
Make it end!!! :angry9:

20150209_092645.jpg

20150209_092645.jpg

9secRR

Reaction score
we got it on the weekend. started Friday and finally eased up on Sunday. light snow right now. i'm ready for spring

DCAspen

Reaction score
Still snowing at my house,I've had enough,come on Spring

Monkeyed

Reaction score
the roads finally dried off enough here that I was able get my 5th out. supposed to stay cold this week, and get about an inch of wednesday. I'll take it

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
My Fifth is taking a beating yet again this winter.
I smell more bodywork coming this spring.
The eighty pound stalagmites of slush packing into my wheel wells have already dislodged one piece of trim and kicked the rear wheel trim off enough where I just said screw it and took it off. It's times like this I ponder getting a honda just so I don't have to put my poor Fifth through this....

slant6billy

Reaction score
My Fifth is taking a beating yet again this winter.
I smell more bodywork coming this spring.
The eighty pound stalagmites of slush packing into my wheel wells have already dislodged one piece of trim and kicked the rear wheel trim off enough where I just said screw it and took it off. It's times like this I ponder getting a honda just so I don't have to put my poor Fifth through this....

I've showed folks pictures of your fifth and they are amazed to the amount of metal. defy s logic. About how much body damage and body work has your 5th seen over the years?

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I've showed folks pictures of your fifth and they are amazed to the amount of metal. defy s logic. About how much body damage and body work has your 5th seen over the years?

I've had this beast for five years now....I think...pretty sure this is it's fourth winter under my watch. It attacked a Toyota when I first got it (I got cut off big time) and trashed the front drivers fender...replaced it with a swiss cheese one (only one I could find in a hurry) did a fiberglass job on it and it's held up. I've got a nice rust free one stashed now and I'll throw it on when needed. Other than that the only bodywork I've had to do is what you've seen in my luxury cop car thread.

http://www.forfmjbodiesonly.com/cla...3-Luxury-Cop-Car&p=33010&viewfull=1#post33010

I had to start tearing into it this past fall before things got bad.....realistically it wasn't too much considering. I couldn't believe how solid it was when I went to look at it....which is why I dived on it for $600!!

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
with conditions like that you should lay in a supply of front end parts ;)

Lucky for me I have a good friend who's a front end/alignment guy. He did some work on it when I first got it and we had it on the hoist in the summer. She's solid but we'll be having another look in the spring.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I'm waiting for bremeric to rub it in about warm weather and bbq!

brotherGood

Reaction score
We had a decent weekend this past weekend..but its supposed to turn cold again, with rain/freezing rain/snow mixed throughout the week. Winter is my least favorite time of the year, and that may be why it is so long...maybe I should hate spring/summer

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
We had a decent weekend this past weekend..but its supposed to turn cold again, with rain/freezing rain/snow mixed throughout the week. Winter is my least favorite time of the year, and that may be why it is so long...maybe I should hate spring/summer

Could never do that myself.
That's trailer season!!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
F@$#ing Excellent!!!
Sonofab!tch!!!!!
I guess my once fairly mint rocker trim caught the snow bank just the right way and.......

20150212_175342.jpg

Tore it right off my freakin car!
This god forsaken bloody winter!!!
Now I've gotta try to bend this shit straight.....AAARRRRRGHHH!!

Make this hell end!!!!!!

20150212_175342.jpg

Back