Firm feel ISO delete

Chassis, Suspension and wheels

1. Camtron

Camtron Member

shout out to Matt and Dennis at Firm Feel.
    My factory ISO plate/bracket split apart over the weekend. Damn the Midwest and all its rust.
    Was able to get a ISO delete kit on order early this morning. Hopefully, my Fifth Ave is back on the road by the weekend. Great customer service and I’m ok with the price. Better than another set of U/channel style plates and isolators to trap water.

2. Aspen500

Aspen500 Well-Known Member

I feel your pain with the rust! Gotta love that road salt or worse, that liquid crap they spray.

Camtron likes this.
  3. Oldiron440

Oldiron440 Well-Known Member

The ISO was good for hiding broken springs.

Camtron likes this.
  4. brotherGood

brotherGood Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to have my Iso delete stuff installed within the next couple weeks as well, and I agree..the guys at FFI are great to deal with. Quick turnaround too.

Camtron likes this.
  5. Camtron

Camtron Member

Ordered my ISO delete Monday the 13th, got it Friday morning the 17th. Started in on drums, shoes, wheel cylinders shocks and the ISO delete around 2pm. Pulled out of the garage at 11:58pm and went for a cruise. ISO kit made a huge difference in handling and looks like it raised my rear end up about .25” or so; Enough I’m not smacking my mufflers pulling in and out of my garage anymore.
    Again, huge shout out to the guys at Firm Feel. Don’t hesitate to place an order.

6. BudW

BudW Moderator Staff Member

Deletion of the ISO-Clamp system will raise the car the thickness of the upper rubber mount, which is roughly 3/8” (7 mm) if using FFI's kit, or closer to 1/2” (12 mm) if using the older design shock plate.
    BudW