FMJ parts or deals thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

greymouser7

Reaction score
commercial listing of low compression .030 LA SBM 360 forged stroker pistons

http://www.racingjunk.com/Drag-Racing/182371350/Mopar-360-408-Stroker-Diamond-Pistons.html

For Sale: Mopar 360/408 Stroker Diamond Pistons
www.cnc-motorsports.com - Call 1-800-341-1528

Ad #182371350 Posted:2015-02-24 18:27:56
View Extra Large Photos

This ad expires in 3 days.
$742.95

DIAMOND 51405 FORGED DISH PISTONS 4.030 BORE

SB Mopar 360/5.9 Magnum, Bore 4.030, Stroke 4.000, Rod Length 6.125, Dish -20cc, Set of 8

Manufacturer: Diamond
Vehicle Make: Chrysler SB
Bore Size: 4.030
Wrist Pin Size: .984
Piston Material 2618 Forged
Compression Height: 1.457
Piston Ring Size: 1/16 1/16 3/16
Piston Type: Dish -20cc
Rod Length: 6.123
Crankshaft Stroke: 4.000

Small Block Chrysler Street/Strip forged Diamond Pistons are designed to fit most Mopar OEM open and closed chamber heads and will work with aftermarket Edelbrock & Indy heads. Can be used with forced induction or small nitrous applications. Ratios are configured for .018" -.025" deck height @ 9.600". Standard 1/16" x 1/16" x 3/16" ring package (Rings not Included). Premium 8620 wrist pins are included. Gasket volume= 8.9cc, Top ring down from piston crown .310", Max valve diameter=2.070" intake and 1.625" exhaust valves. Valve relief depths .292" intake and .224" exhaust.

Compression Ratio with 65cc Heads 9.5:1
Compression Ratio with 70cc Heads 9.1:1
Advertised piston weight 502 grams.

Call us for all your Diamond piston needs, We do partial custom orders.

CNC-Motorsports
Brookings SD
Call 1-800-341-1528 / 1-605-692-1697
www.cnc-motorsports.com

Business Phone Number: 800-341-1528
Business Phone Number2: (605) 692-1697

greymouser7

Reaction score
1987 DODGE DIPLOMAT Starting bid:US $1,500.00 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Other...5a215c682&item=161633126018&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

1987 Diplomat, 68600 miles, just had PA state inspection done, 2 new front tires, drive nice and tight, could use a tune up, paint is poor, small dent left rear fender, AC works, driver lock needs attention, key goes in but will not turn. Vinyl top, good driver, reliable and safe

Condition: Used VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1b3bg26p0hx757747
Make: Dodge Number of Cylinders: 8
Model:
Other
Transmission: Automatic
Year: 1987 Body Type: Sedan
Trim: STD Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Engine: V8 Vehicle Title: Clear
Drive Type: AUTOMATIC Power Options: Air Conditioning
Mileage: 68,600 Fuel Type: Gasoline
Exterior Color: Blue For Sale By: Private Seller
Interior Color: Blue

greymouser7

Reaction score
1983 Plymouth Gran Fury Base Sedan 4-Door 3.7L Current bid:US $320.00 // BUY IT NOW: Price:US $3,500.00

- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Ot...c98555415&item=191534289941&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

1983 Plymouth Gran Fury 4 dr slant 6 engine automatic, am-fm radio, cruise control, air conditioning ,
This car is a one owner car purchased May 1983 in So Bend In by a 61 year old women and kept in garage when not driven, she died in late Dec 2014

All I had to do is replace battery and a new alternator .
Has rear window defroster no rust on car.
The car has only 61,000 miles on it .
She kept good records on this car and have some of the papers here.
To save supplying death papers the car was transferred into my name.
I have the original title and copy of death cert. Have original sales ad too.
The car is perfect inside only needs headliner glued back up as it sags a little.
Tires are fair i would really replace them.
There were only 15,739 made this year. Feel free to contact me and pre-purchase inspections are welcomed .

greymouser7

Reaction score
1979 Plymouth Volare Police Pursuit Vehicle Current bid: US $5,000.00

Plymouth Volare, Ex-Police, E58 360-V8, 727 TorqueFlite, Sure Grip, F-Body

VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): HL41L9BXXXXXX Year: 1979
Sub Model: Volare Police Pursuit Vehicle Make: Plymouth
Transmission: 727 Three Speed Heavy Duty Automatic Trim: Police Specification
Body Type: Post Sedan Engine: 360 High Performance Police V8, 4V Carburetor
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty Drive Type: Rear Wheel Drive
Vehicle Title: Clear Mileage: 135,000

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Ot...63661cbd2&item=301560089554&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

INTRODUCTION AND DESCRIPTION

You are viewing my 1979 Plymouth Volare ex-Suffolk County New York Sheriff Department police car. It still has its original, VIN-matching 360-HP *(HP means "High Performance") V8 engine (RPO code "E58", "L" Code in VIN) with four-barrel carburetor, heavy-duty 727 three-speed automatic transmission (replaced in the past) (code "D36") and 3.21:1 Sure-Grip (code "D91") rear axle.

This vehicle has 135,000 miles (believed to be actual but this cannot be confirmed) and was delivered to Silver Chrysler Plymouth in Port Jefferson NY in July 1979 at a retail delivery price of $8,086.45. The last 25 years of ownership is known: me and person I bought it from who had it since 1990.

“Yes”, there were F-Body Mopar squads, and “Yes” they are rare to see nowadays. I do not know how many police versions were built or how many remain. The Dodge Aspen and the Plymouth Volare models ran from 1977 through 1980 model years, giving way to the M-body Diplomat and Gran Fury. Matter of fact, when the 440 cubic inch "big-block" pursuit rigs (B-body Monaco and Fury) went away after 1978, the F-bodies were actually the quickest (0-60 mph, 0-100 mph) Mopar squads in 1979...even quicker (not faster top-speed though) than the pursuit-class E86 440's from just the year before.

This Volare is fairly well equipped (see factory fender tags..removed so they can be read). First the other relevant police codes are "A38" = Police Package (the big brakes, the anti-sway bars, 120-mph "Certified" Police speedometer, etc.), "K" = Police Grade Interior and Order code prefix, "C83" = Heavy Duty rear seats, "F58" = Reinforced Body Welds, "F66" = A/C Cut-Off switch (unknown condition), "F88" = Engine Oil Cooler, "N41" = Dual Exhaust, "N75" Auxilliary Oil Cooler, and "Y39" = Special Order. Other key options: "H51" = Air Conditioning (intact, does not blow cold), "G01" = Rear Defroster (condition unknown), "G11" = Tinted Glass.

The vehicle runs and drives fine, but it is has a “police car” feel (very stiff suspension) if you've never driven one. You can "feel the road". All routine maintenance (brakes, fluids, belts, etc.) is current. I have rebuilt the original Thermo-Quad twice in past 10 years so if driving around the country is your objective, you might consider a more reliable aftermarket brand.

All electrical systems work fine except the police dome light. There is no police electrical emergency equipment in the vehicle. The "true" dual exhaust configuration is still in place and has been recently replaced. Two tailpipes, exiting on passenger side, were used as the "oversized", original OEM single tailpipe could not be located.

The tires are 225/70-15 radials with excellent tread remaining. The 15x7 police-spec wheels are original and have been refinished (some surfaces, though painted, are rough to the touch). The dog dishes are driver quality.

In 2013, I finally had the vehicle professionally refinished in its original “Spinnaker White” exterior color (it came from the factory with "V02" which means "two-tone" per whatever the Suffolk County specifications). During the refinishing, we noted that there was no evidence any previous, major collision damage. There are properly executed metal repairs in the driver floor pan, but beyond that everything else is solid, original metal. The fender ‘Volare” badges are not mounted but I have them.

The wipers. Along with the cowl fresh air vent grille that covers the wiper valley, I lost them when we refinished the car. The arms are easy to get but I cannot find the plastic grille piece. If you have the grille piece, and you are not buying the car, let me know please. For the purposes of this auction you can assume the wipers will be intact but you will need the plastic vent grille.

The chrome/stainless trim is in good to excellent condition, and overall is consistent with a vehicle of this age. The bumpers are in driver-quality condition and are showing some dulling and other age-related imperfections. The bumper extension on passenger side has a sizeable defect. There is a four-inch crack in the windshield (may require replacement if your state performs safety inspections on vehicles of this age). The driver front door weather seal is missing.

The interior is in very good original condition (including the headliner). Dash is straight with very minor cracks on holes where police microphone mounted. The RPO tag says "Bench Seat", but the buckets was how it was when I bought it. The OEM radio is a standard Chrysler AM/FM model from the era and operates fine. The seats show wear consistent with their age but are otherwise pliable and without rips/tears (brownish colors are from dust). The rubber floor is original as well and in good condition (the driver side floor is just muddy..sorry its that time of year where the ground is soft after all the snow we got here).

This 1979 Plymouth Volare is a genuine Mopar police pursuit-class vehicle. There are some well-done F-body cop "clones" around, and of course some real nice true A38 cars too. But, you know you aren't going to see too many of them left in existence. This rare, rare vintage Mopar F-body squad has been my privilege to take care of and improve upon for while.

Those of us who were old enough to know this Volare police car, either as an officer who drove them or as a civilian seeing them on-duty ion our local streets, when it was new over 35 years ago probably know what I am talking about.,,the world of cars we "knew" is changing fast and the "old iron", let alone the vintage police iron, is also disappearing fast.

So as always I sure hope this Volare police pursuit vehicle finds a good home, is kept intact, and preserved by other caretakers for another 35+ years.

AUCTION SUCCESS CONSIDERATIONS

I have established a reasonable reserve (reserve will not be revealed while the auction is running) for this 1979 Plymouth Volare Pursuit-class Police car. Please consider bidding during the auction to the extent and level you deem appropriate and based on whatever factors are important to you. Note that I reserve the right to end this auction at any time at my sole discretion.

If reserve is not met, I may provide Second Chance Offers (SCO) through the Ebay system, but note that this is only possible with people who actually bid during the auction. If you get a SCO (which is a Buy-It-Now auction that only the seller and the bidder to whom it was sent can access), it will only come through the Ebay system (meaning it will appear in your Ebay mailbox) and it will be for a 24-hour duration.

Depending on where the recorded bidding ends, and if the reserve is not met, I may also write the high bidder(s) through the Ebay system only, one at a time in the order of their final recorded bids, to discuss the item. If I do not hear back from a bidder within 24 hours after writing them, I will assume that person is not interested and I may move on to the next person.

Encountering non-paying or unresponsive bidders is a very disruptive event that makes the auction experience unpleasant for both the seller and any legitimate potential buyer(s). Please BE SURE BEFORE YOU BID that you have done whatever you need to do to STAND BEHIND the actual bid(s) YOU MADE and were recorded during the auction.

BIDDER ELIGIBILITY

Bidders with less than 5 (five) feedback ratings may, at my discretion have their bids canceled (I may or may not try to contact you before canceling your bid) and then blocked from further bidding on this auction unless they contact me in advance of bidding. Bidders who make and then cancel their bid(s) will also be blocked from further bidding on this auction.

Bidders outside the continental United States are welcome to bid but also must please email me before bidding to discuss important payment and shipping procedures.

If you have bid on and won any of my items in the past and then did not honor your bid(s), if you have made and then canceled a bid that met a reserve, or if you have agreed with me on price after the auction ended but then did not complete the transaction, you are not eligible to bid.

PAYMENT AND STORAGE

A $1000 deposit is required from the winning bidder, due electronically via PayPal within 24 hours after the auction ends, to hold the vehicle. I will not be accepting trades. Full payment is due within 3 days of auction end via cash, bank-to-bank or wire transfer, or certified bank check (drawn on a major US bank). Clear State of Michigan (my legal State of residence) title in my name is in hand and vehicle can be scheduled for buyer pickup by appointment at anytime after full payment is received and cleared. I can hold the vehicle in indoor storage for 15 days (or longer, if weather or other uncontrollable factors emerge) at no charge to the winning bidder after the auction (the charge is $15.00 per day after 15 days).

greymouser7

Reaction score
1988 Plymouth Fury - 1988 Plymouth Gran Fury Salon Sedan 60K Low Mile Automatic 8 Cylinder NO RESERVE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Fu...636808eb8&item=301562105528&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Time left: 4d 19h Wednesday, 2:56PM Current bid:US $250.00 Item location: Orange, California, United States

Condition: Used VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1P3XB26P3JW177035
Year: 1988 Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Plymouth Transmission: Automatic
Model:
Fury
Body Type: Sedan
Trim: Gran Fury Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Engine: 5.2L V8 OHV 16V Vehicle Title: Clear
Drive Type: RWD Options: Leather Seats
Mileage: 60,109 Power Options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Black Fuel Type: Gasoline
Interior Color: Blue

•THIS VEHICLE RUNS AND DRIVES
•IT IS EQUIPPED WITH A 5.2 LITER 8 CYLINDER ENGINE AND AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
•DONOR INDICATED 60,109 LOW ORIGINAL MILES
•A/C DOES NOT BLOW COLD
•BLUE LEATHER INTERIOR WITH SOME MINOR WEAR (SEE PICTURES BELOW)
•TIRES APPEAR TO HAVE 30% ROAD LIFE LEFT
•SOME SCRATCHES, MINOR DINGS, SCUFFS (SEE PICTURES BELOW)
•LOCATED IN ORANGE, CA

VEHICLE COMES WITH A CLEAN CALIFORNIA TITLE

REGISTRATION STATUS: JULY 2009 (CONTACT DMV FOR ACCURATE FEE)

VIN: 1P3XB26P3JW177035

LIC: 2KMV473

greymouser7

Reaction score
1976-1980 ? Dodge Aspen Plymouth Volare wheel opening molding all 4 wheels Price: US $150.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1976-1980-D...Parts_Accessories&hash=item19fc1066c1&vxp=mtr

I have 4 wheel opening moldings. They are off of a 1980 Dodge Aspen 2 door coupe. Various websites say they will work for 76-80 2 door coupe while other sites say they're year specific. I'll let you be the judge. One is painted black with simple black spray which will come off with paint thinner. We painted one to see if we liked it but in the end we decided to leave them off completely. Basically we removed all of the silver trim pieces. We also have rear quarter window moldings that we will be listing as well. They do have minor dents and scratches. They are USED so they are not perfect. Sold As Is so please make sure they will fit your car as I do not accept returns.

We accept paypal only. Items are shipped within 2 business days of payment receipt. Delivery confirmation is provided. Shipping provided is for continental US only.

greymouser7

Reaction score
ASPEN VOLARE AM/FM 8-TRACK RADIO - Time left: Time left: 8d 23h - 3/22, 7:15PM Starting bid: US $0.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1975-83-DOD...Parts_Accessories&hash=item51cd8463e1&vxp=mtr

This radio is tested and WORKS! Comes with everything you see as shown. (please see pics for exact condition) It has been internally cleaned and lubed. The tuner moves the dial and the presets move the dial in both directions CORRECTLY. EVEN the 8-track player WORKS!

PLEASE NOTE, The wire harness is even intact!

PAYMENT TERMS: Paypal is Ebay's accepted form of payment. Items are shipped every Tuesday and every Friday. Payments received by Monday generally ship on Tuesday. Payments received after generally ship on Friday.

SHIPPING TERMS: I will gladly ship worldwide as well as to Alaska and Hawaii for USPS Priority Mail cost. (Please email for exact cost BEFORE you bid) WISCONSIN RESIDENTS add 5.5% for sales tax.

greymouser7

Reaction score
Plymouth Volare Two door car Incorrect eBay listing in parts or accessories

0 bids starts at $100, buy it now US $1,750.00 colorado, where the F bodies still sell

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1977-Plymouth-Volare-/141605321516

This is a good running car and has been my daily driver for 2 years now. I hate to sell it but I have to make more room and time for my other project cars. This would make a great first car for someone, great for full restoration, or make it a race car. Minor rust on bottom of rear fenders, the door has been hit but the door opens and closes just fine and the window opens and closes fine. The transmission is only 18 months old and has less then 10,000 miles on it. I will not ship this vehicle, I am accepting local pick up only!

greymouser7

Reaction score
Gorgeous grille & interior, 1979 dodge aspen: 1979 Dodge Aspen, SE. The is a garage kept car, 318, 2nd owner car. This car has perfect interior, 60065 miles. Running engine. Has been garaged for the the past 10 years. No mechanical issues. Owned by a retired Dodge master mechanic. Only rust is on drivers side rocker panel and door (see pics). Please e-mail with additional questions

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Other...0f861898e&item=141606095246&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1980 PLYMOUTH VOLARE, FAIR/ POOR CONDITION

Up for auction is my 1980 Plymouth Volare 2 door car which is in fair to poor condition.While its been involved in a few fender-benders,it was the other car that took the damage.The stories I could tell. Haven't tried to start in approx 2 years,the motor fired up even after sitting for months on end,last I tried to start.The tranny wouldn't get out of first which is why I stopped driving it.My neighbor just mentioned that the tranny filter probably needs replacing.Goes in reverse just fine.The car needs new interior,but everything is original except for dash cover(and radio).there is a major rust spot on the roof.Car was repainted in the late 90's.Parts missing for a/c unit under hood.no muffler.This has been my primary for years,up until 2011.Some tires need replacement.Has approximately 270,000 on engine & drive train.Its driven the distance from the Earth to the Moon.There are some rust spots on lower kick panel by door and spots are rusted around trunk gasket.No bondo was ever used on the exterior of car.There is a dent by the driver tail light,but never affected seal of taillight.I have owned since aprox 1989.Buyer responsible for arranging and paying for transportation from my yard.All Florida DMV forms must be in order to consummate sale.Engine has noisy lifters, but hasn't affected its operation(that I'm aware of).Relatively new starter and waterpump. Payment via paypal or other arrangements-no checks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Ot...f49070c77&item=271808138359&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Gorgeous grille & interior, 1979 dodge aspen: 1979 Dodge Aspen, SE. The is a garage kept car, 318, 2nd owner car. This car has perfect interior, 60065 miles. Running engine. Has been garaged for the the past 10 years. No mechanical issues. Owned by a retired Dodge master mechanic. Only rust is on drivers side rocker panel and door (see pics). Please e-mail with additional questions

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Other...0f861898e&item=141606095246&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1980 PLYMOUTH VOLARE, FAIR/ POOR CONDITION

Up for auction is my 1980 Plymouth Volare 2 door car which is in fair to poor condition.While its been involved in a few fender-benders,it was the other car that took the damage.The stories I could tell. Haven't tried to start in approx 2 years,the motor fired up even after sitting for months on end,last I tried to start.The tranny wouldn't get out of first which is why I stopped driving it.My neighbor just mentioned that the tranny filter probably needs replacing.Goes in reverse just fine.The car needs new interior,but everything is original except for dash cover(and radio).there is a major rust spot on the roof.Car was repainted in the late 90's.Parts missing for a/c unit under hood.no muffler.This has been my primary for years,up until 2011.Some tires need replacement.Has approximately 270,000 on engine & drive train.Its driven the distance from the Earth to the Moon.There are some rust spots on lower kick panel by door and spots are rusted around trunk gasket.No bondo was ever used on the exterior of car.There is a dent by the driver tail light,but never affected seal of taillight.I have owned since aprox 1989.Buyer responsible for arranging and paying for transportation from my yard.All Florida DMV forms must be in order to consummate sale.Engine has noisy lifters, but hasn't affected its operation(that I'm aware of).Relatively new starter and waterpump. Payment via paypal or other arrangements-no checks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Ot...f49070c77&item=271808138359&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

a little more effort needs to be put into this add for sure ,,pics taken in the dark?? come on !!!..if they care that little about good pics it makes me wonder how well they cared for the car itself !!

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Oth...US_Cars_Trucks
then this one ,,primary car till 2011 yet the pics are taken in 2007??? and she looks like shes been sitting along time before that even ,, and ya it could have been fixed up in 2007 and made a daily driver right ? but why then show the old ratty pic of her ??..its really hard to trust these sellers now a days ,,thats why most likely if i buy another one it will be from a member at least thats trusted

greymouser7

Reaction score
Slant 6 Deal

'71 slant 6 w/ trans and 4bbl Intake
For sale is a 1971 Slant 6 and auto trans that came out of my Duster. The engine is a 198. There is approx. 46,000 miles on both the engine and trans. Engine has an Offenhauser 4bbl. intake on it with an adapter plate for a 2bbl. Before the motor was removed from the car, all new rings were installed. I may also have the original manifold that came on it, I would have to check. Please PM me with any questions. Located in the Poconos of PA. Asking $400.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=285758

greymouser7

Reaction score
Mopar 833 4spd transmissions (spring hill)

-833 Mopar 4spd. Transmissions

-B body $500.00
-E body $600.00

All in good working condition.

HEMI 4spd. Transmission *rebuilt

-Dual body E or B (HEMI TRANS WAS STOLEN, THANKS A<oops>E)

$1500.00

Please contact me at number above,
I have many more Mopar parts 1970-74 Challenger, Cuda.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pts/4922794383.html
contact name:
Mike
contact by phone:
☎ 9132192373

greymouser7

Reaction score
mopar dodge 360 small block mopar - $350 (Neosho Rapids, KS)

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pts/4896341167.html

Mopar dodge 360 & trans . The engine is out of a 1974 dodge truck.
The engine still ran when it was pulled.
The trans is a 727 and has the reverse band broken.
I think the trans is build able. 350.00 call (620)343-9158

preferred contact method:
phone
contact name:
Chris
contact by phone:
☎ (620)343-9158

greymouser7

Reaction score
preferred contact method:
email
reply by email:
sqdps-4935034823@sale.craigslist.org

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pts/4935034823.html

Big and Small Block Mopar Parts, Engines, Transmissions - $1 (Raytown, MO)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)

safety tips
prohibited items
product recalls
avoiding scams
I have many pieces left from my 1972 Charger build. I will remove or place "SOLD" next to parts in the list below if they are no longer available.

Engines, transmissions and parts have been stored inside for the last 9 years. Prices are negotiable within reason.
This is a good chance to source some good parts at cheap prices.
Make up your own packages based on what you need and make an offer.
I'd love to have all of this gone asap for other projects. I'll discount bundles of parts! ****I will trade for LSx parts as well.

Call, text, email Eric. Pictures are on the way, I have many photographs.

360 short block, 1975- $50
360 2bbl Heads, 1975- $40
360 2bbl intake, 1975- $15
Driver 360 exhaust manifold- $20
Aluminum 360 front cover $20
Package all 360 parts-$150

Small block ac compressor, worked when pulled. Sealed when pulled-$40
Small block pullies $15 each or whatever we agree on.
Small block faceplate-$20
Small block steel valve covers $10

318 engine, complete with brackets, electronic distributor, exhaust, water pump. Came from 1972 Charger. Ran very well when removed 9 years ago, stored inside shop. Did not smoke, rattle, knock, etc. Removed for 440 swap. Holly Carb included$250

904 small block transmission and torque converter. Has B&M shift kit. Came from 1972 Charger. Shifted well when removed for 440 swap. $150

727 B/RB transmission- rebuilt with new front pump and internals. Bolted in car in 2006, did not work correctly. Car barely moved. My first transmission rebuild....fail. Has extra clutch packs to meet HEMI specs. Rebuild kit was a full performance rebuild kit from TCI. $400+ invested in parts....yours for $300...probably easy fix.....

440 Iron 4bbl intake- $50
440 truck oil pan- $50
440 exhaust manifolds, truck- $50
Big block truck ac compressor and brackets- $30
Big block water pump housing, passenger side outlet, $40

Power steering bracket Not sure big or small mopar... research...$10

Big block pullies- $15 each
Big block accessory brackets, throttle brackets, make offer.
Big block valves retainers, and springs $20
Big block spark plug heat shields (2)- $5

1972 B body heater core, no leaks, $20

Tags: Hemi, B/RB, Mopar, charger, challanger, barracuda, dart, Cuda, coronet, fury, satellite, road runner, belvedere, wedge, monoco, E body, B Body, C Body, A body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back