Front license plate bracket options

MARCH374

Reaction score
Do not have front license plate bracket. What do you use as a alternative ? Thanks

SonOfaTomP

Reaction score
i might be able to take the one off my parts Diplomat. its kinda bent and rusty tho. before i got my current tag bracket i zip tied my tag to the grille. i've seen others zip tie the tag to the black plastic of the bumper

MARCH374

Reaction score
Sorry. 1989 Grab Fury. I zip tied it to grille and car started running hot.

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
The holes in the bumper line up with the plate. Any L shaped brackets will do. One of mine has had the place held on that way for years.

You might have radiator problems if the plate on the grille is causing overheating problems but that's probably not the best place for it when it can mess up the grille over time.

MARCH374

Reaction score
The holes in the bumper line up with the plate. Any L shaped brackets will do. One of mine has had the place held on that way for years.

You might have radiator problems if the plate on the grille is causing overheating problems but that's probably not the best place for it when it can mess up the grille over time.
Thanks. Temperature went right back to normal once removed. It didn't overheat was just much warmer then normal.

Back