Gas pedal sensor woes

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
On the Circle of the earth, Southern Man,Canada
It took me over 20 years to unlearn all the things they taught me in hi-school. The only useful things i still hold to is the three Rs, and that could have been done by sixth grade. The following grades IMO were indoctrination.At the time, I had no idea. Even 20 years later, I was still holding to that bubble. And it's only getting worse for today's generation.

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
Yeah, but aliens are "special" because they can't be photographed, you know, like vampires. So vampires and aliens are all around us, we just can't see them or photograph them. They are there, trust the people on the show, or psychics, or ghost busters. Regular people can't see them because, you know, they aren't there. They live in the imaginations of "special people".
I'm not understanding a lot of this. Am I dense or are you trying to be obtuse? Is it a jab at "special" people? Or an attack? Or just light-hearted banter?

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
It took me over 20 years to unlearn all the things they taught me in hi-school. The only useful things i still hold to is the three Rs, and that could have been done by sixth grade. The following grades IMO were indoctrination.At the time, I had no idea. Even 20 years later, I was still holding to that bubble. And it's only getting worse for today's generation.

I never officially made it past grade 8 so I totally understand your reasoning on the following levels.

metallicaman0258

Reaction score
Jesus was black. Ronald Reagan wat the devil. The government is lying about 911. Aliens (inter-dimentional beings) are our overlords. The lizard people live 3 miles below us in a hollow earth biome

Justwondering

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and decided to check the forum before I go look in the trunk of the Chrysler... hoping the mouse is caught on the trap.
I laughed so hard after reading some of these posts again.... tears in my eyes ... what a wonderful way to start the day.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I'm not understanding a lot of this. Am I dense or are you trying to be obtuse? Is it a jab at "special" people? Or an attack? Or just light-hearted banter?

Jab at the people who are presenting "evidence" on Ancient Aliens. They are so bad at presenting extreme speculation as "evidence" it is laughable. Everything that doesn't have a current explanation is evidence that aliens have landed on the planet. Everything that we haven't figured out about ancient civilizations is attributed to aliens, from how the iconic ancient structures (Stonehenge, The Pyramids, the Sphynx, the Acropolis, etc.) were built to artifacts that have odd drawings on them (They are "alien astronauts" wearing a helmet, never explaining how they know that or if the "alien astronauts" even need a helmet if they are already on the planet, and passing on knowledge). Like I said before, I like the show because it shows a lot of ancient cities that I was not aware of, and some of the history of those ancient cities, the explanations of how those cities, and the structures/artifacts in those cities are completely out to lunch.

The "special people" are the ones who think they can explain everything by invoking alien visitations, or those who think they can see ghosts or that vampires exist.

Monkeyed

Reaction score
I`m pretty sure the government was eavesdropping on everything we do and say and still is, but that`s just my opinion and I know I`m not crazy because I have a card that I`m required to carry at all times that says so.
I know I'm crazy because I have a card that says I'm authorized to be.

Monkeyed

Reaction score
A cave salamander is born blind, it has eyes, but they are very rudimentary and only capable of detecting changes in light, they never open it's entire life. Do you exist to it?

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you exist to it?
It would if I stepped on one - but then it wouldn't matter.

I don’t know about aliens from outer space or wherever – but I know both legal and illegal aliens exist.
I see them heading North via I-35 stacked in rusty pickups as high as you can stack them (and oddly, they speak Spanish) and ICE is just waiving them by.

BudW

Monkeyed

Reaction score
It would if I stepped on one - but then it wouldn't matter.

and if it survived the encounter it would be incapable of communicating to it's fellow salamanders what had happened to it. The point is you can't be so certain that things can't exist outside of what you can detect with your senses, or comprehend within the limits of the human brain. 500 years ago if the snow melted in the middle of the winter some mean old lady would get burned alive, in accordance with the law. Nowadays we know better, who's to say what we'll be capable of detecting and understanding in another 500

Justwondering

Reaction score
Monkeyed:
Reminds me of the Carl Sagan series 'Connections'. Loved that series.

BudW:
Amen. Have some land on the southern border of Texas and clean up after their trash, abuse, and stealing... year after year and tell me that's fair. Call the sheriff when you see them in your field, and they don't even drive over... cause they know they will be told by the feds to let them go. But this is a car forum so I'm not getting into this too deep.

AJ/FormS

Reaction score
kkritsilas
thanks for the clarification
The indoctrination continues. They speak preposterous lies hoping that if they preach them long enough, we the sheep, will eventually believe them.
Theories of circular reasoning become "facts", as the masses sleep. Wake up my fellow humans! Question everything you have been taught. Hold fast to that which is true. Reject the lies! Reject, reject,reject;prepare .....for...the ..e..en..

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You'd almost think the aliens are already here and they've been replacing everyone's brain with cauliflower. People can't even think for themselves anymore and common sense is a thing of the past.

Back