Have Any Of You Met A Fellow Member In Person?

slant6billy

Reaction score
I hope to meet up with a bunch of FMJ-ers. If I get Eve trailered out to Carlisle, who knows, I've been know to hand over the keys

wvdodgemirada

Reaction score
I met Jasperjacko at the nationals a few years back, he is the one who told me about this site.
Now, we all have a big meet at mopar nats the past couple of years
its funny I'm there every year and I always tend to hear about this after it happens. lol

brotherGood

Reaction score
If you're on facebook, they're planning a big event on there..both meet at the show, and dinner at a local buffet. The fmj page on there has really taken off. We've even had some late b body guys meet with us..

89.Fifth

Reaction score
If you're on facebook, they're planning a big event on there..both meet at the show, and dinner at a local buffet. The fmj page on there has really taken off. We've even had some late b body guys meet with us..
I'm on there and planning to go.

brotherGood

Reaction score
I'm on there and planning to go.

I can make the meet at the show most likely, but not the dinner. We usually go down for 2 days, and see most of it on Friday since Saturdays are so packed..but I can't make it Friday so were having to do it all on one day, which I hate.

wvdodgemirada

Reaction score
I don't do facebook, but let me know when the meet up at the event is. Ill try and swing by as long as I'm not in the staging lanes.

brotherGood

Reaction score
Yeah..usually when its closer to time, ill post something up..nothing cooler than a group of about 15 guys standing there chatting about fmj's.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Got to meet 80 Lebaron Coupe (Mike) on Sunday January 1, and Justwondering (Becky) and husband on Wednesday January 4.

BudW

Back