I Love my wife...BUT.....LOLOL

Darth-Car

Reaction score
I think you need the car that these headers were attached to. Then you would have plenty of spare parts!

David Clark

Reaction score
Unfortunately he won't sell the rest of the cars as he has one he is driving too and uses the parts, but was willing to sell a few off of them for me. been a bad couple weeks here so haven't gotten much done around here, I have been slowly getting the pieces together though to make that blank header panel a complete one. Got the Grill, Headlight Buckets and rings, and Chrome Trim around the headlights with the turn signal lenses in there. I can reuse the chrome strips on the bottom off mine 5th avenue. It's slowly coming together and planning a Trip back to Mom and Dad's to pick these up at the beginning of July.

David Clark

Reaction score
Yep, can't wait. Once I get them headers then the Diplomat and 5th Ave will both be Reborn and looking good. Well looking as good as I can without spending the money on repainting the headers to match the bodies LOLOL.

David Clark

Reaction score
Got the Header off the 5th Ave today in preparation of getting the other header panel. got some straightening to do on the Radiator Support Panel too. UGH.
IMG_2421.JPG
IMG_2422.JPG

Justwondering

Reaction score
Thats a bit more damage than I had on my car before I replaced the front header panel and bumper.
Course I didn't hit a deer.
The trailer hitch on the back of a Chevy Silverado 3500 backed into mine. It did telegraph problems to the left fender and hood. But, it felt great when I replaced the parts.
Yours will feel great as well.

lowbudget

Reaction score
I did my Aspen radiator support after I tagged a deer with it. I used a port a power and tapped on kinks with a body hammer to relieve the stress. It turned out great. I guess all those high school auto body classes paid off. That was back in the day where it wasn't remove and replace though.

Back