If you love the F body, don't watch this video.

shadango

Reaction score
I watched the first several minutes and had my grains of salt ready....I am always open to anyone's opinion.....I stopped when he started with the poop "jokes" and bathroom scene........Clearly, that shows the mentality of this clown......so I stopped watching.

Compared to today's car engineering, the Aspen/Volare DOES have some issues. Any car of that era would have similar issues compared to vehicles of today. But compared to the comparable vehicles of its times? Much less glaring 'problems" IMHO and has been said, many improvements that were great.

No to mention that his subject car was clearly older and needed work.

Any car that is not maintained will have issues.

His bench seat comment....I think they are neat....and it lets your girl slide over closer....LOL

And by the way --- I am a videographer/editor of over 20 years --- and that video was so full of poor editing, cliches and glitches, he should be turning in his mouse and keyboard and take a class on editing. LOL

Last edited:

Rifleshooter

Reaction score
Ok, just watched his Video, What a MORON. I've owned several Aspen's and Volare's over the years (back in the day when you could get a used car for 500 bucks or less, Hell my first car was a 71 Dart for 200 bucks, and we had a used care lot in Carter Lake Iowa that sold cars for 495 or less) and I have NEVER owned one with WTF is wrong with his Steering??HOLY HELL His steering is sooo messed up. I move my Steering wheels on any of them that I have owned an inch and the damn thing would swerve like crazy. He moved his a full rotation and it barely turns. WTF. Granted Everyone I have ever owned has had Rust Problems from hell but so did a lot of the A and B bodies too.
My Volare has the same steering problem and have no clue how to fix it, replaced the both out tie rod ends, steering box, and now all 4 ball joints on the front end and it still has a rediculous amount of play in the wheel. Any ideas for solutions?

80mirada

Reaction score
Pitman arm is replaceable, the steering coupler at the steering gear is rebuildable. If the slopes is in the steering gear it may need adjusted or rebuilt

Back