Imperial misconceptions

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
I know its not a mopar, but I took these just for the capt',I enjoy looking at this every weekend

2013-11-03123738_zps42e1605f.jpg

2013-11-03140900_zps56da3e1a.jpg

My imp

Reaction score
That's the one I was talking about putting on an Imp to mess with people! And a Cadillac crest &. Emblem on the deck lid!

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
I have a crest for my trunk lid, still gotta finish the paint so I can put it back on, its actually off a early 90s imperial

pics255-1.jpg

My imp

Reaction score
I really wish I could center the crest & emblem from a '66 Imperial on my deck lid. I don''t think it would look good offset. Even with remote access (remove & fill the lock cylinder), there isn't enough room. I could always move the license plate recess...... I'm going to paint the tail panel brown anyways.

My imp

Reaction score
Yes, the only way to pull it off IMHO is to center it on the vertical surface of the deck lid (the position currently occupied by the lock cylinder & license plate), which would mean relocating the lock, & plate. I already have remote lock (& start) on the trunk, so that's not a problem. I'd have to come up with another place for the license plate. I imagine I could split the difference between the bumper & lower valance panel, or just the valance with a universal (1 size ALMOST fits all) plate bracket. I'll have to study on it. Feel like drawing a front, front 3/4, rear 3/4, & rear view so I can break out the colored pencils?

Back