Intake manifold water fitting who sells them?

Ele115

Reaction score
Finishing an engine, and the closer to the top, the little stuff is what I find I don't have. Like the fittings that go into the intake for the bypass and heater hoses. Who sells these? Last time I did one these were readily available. I don't want to go beg Tony for NOS stuff, this is just a Volare with a 360 Thanks!

Ele115

Reaction score
Thanks. But not here. Nothing. Just nothing close and blank stares. They say "Go look at the Dorman help rack" And there is nothing on that stuff

Ele115

Reaction score
So what do they call this in 2022 that they are just showing me serpentine belts and thermostats?

Ele115

Reaction score
I am about to just call one of the intake manifold comapnies and sit on hold for 45 minutes and tell them I need the little bag if shit they throw in the box when you buy an intake manifold. I have seen 50 some pages of bleeder screws, hoses, oulleys etc. Driven to every place in the keys, Homestead. NADA If I were being paid the hourly rate, this would be more expensive than the machine work

Ele115

Reaction score
Seeing some now....got a lot of filtering to do though. Not a Bypass barb yet

Ele115

Reaction score
I'm going to call the intake manifold people thing I think. Just get the bag of fitting they throw in and be done with it

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Here is what I have showing in my Parts Spreadsheet:

1) P4876374, FITTING, intake manifold by-pass hose nipple, $ 4.40, Mopar Jul, 2006

2) 1060, FITTING, intake manifold by-pass hose nipple, Straight, 3/4 in. NPT Male to 1 in. Hose Barb, Stainless Steel, 1.625 in. length, Summit Racing - PRS, $15.29, Jul, 2019

3) AN840-16-12A, FITTING, NPT to NIPPLE, Straight 3/4" NPT Pipe to 1" Hose Barb Fitting Bare Aluminum, Summit Racing - ICT, $6.74, Jul, 2019

So head on over to Summit Racing and punch in the above parts, that should at least get you started. I picked these up in the past for my small block application.

I do not have them handy right now (parts are sort of either stashed away, or organized into groups somewhere out in the garage - LOL), else I'd take a quick photo for you.

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
I always get mine from local chrysler dealer. No part number just tell them what I'm after and they get it.

Ele115

Reaction score
Thank you. Wish I had got back to read these. I found that I had one that worked for bypass hose. It was in a box marked "Humvee 6.5". The heater fitting was a 3/8 NPT barb from the hardware store which was too long. I cut 3/4" off and welded the beads onto them so they are like the automotive hose type. I will probably just order the Chrysler ones now and stock them for later so I don't go through this next time. THANK YOU!

Back