Introducing New Member: Elwood P Dowd

Elwood P Dowd

Reaction score
Hello all, just picked up a 87 Diplomat to play around with. Right now I'm trying to straighten out the mess behind the HVAC controls, it seems that the one end of the vacuum hose plug completely deteriorated and all the hoses were just laying behind the dash and now I've got to figure out which house goes where

Elwood P Dowd

Reaction score
HVAC under-dash vacuum lines question

Here's a good thread on the subject. Second post, from DrLebaron who sadly, is no longer with us, (passed away recently) shows the locations of the tubes.

Thanks, i think I'm making headway with it especially after figuring out that I was getting a weak vacuum from the supply line. Once I moved the supply line to the opposite side of the same vacuum tree it was already attached to things started working much better, I'll have to look later to see if that port is somehow plugged. I still can't get any heat though but that sounds like a whole different bag of worms that I'm not looking forward to digging in to.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Welcome to another Buckeye! We are taking this place over, one owner at a time.:)

Back