Introducing New Member: Svensson

Svensson

Reaction score
German Mopar enthusiast with a 1968 Road Runner full project from junkyard car and a 1964 Dart GT converted to a 2 door sedan with 440 and a stick dragrace car.

Svensson

Reaction score
Thanks for having me here!

10 years ago I had to have this 1968 Runner that was offered at a time, they were really expensive. But $ were cheap for us in Germany and the beater that I had in mind was even cheaper... But there came two more Mopars in the way, so the Runner still needs some attention. But I have nearly all the needed parts collected.
35695660zl.jpg

Only one year later I found this cheap 1964 Dart. And I love this car. After two winters of work it drove really nice with a 318 and push-button 904. But I ripped it apart to do a conversion to 440 with 833. I think, it will not take me too long to get it to the strip.
35695659or.jpg

One year later I had to have another dreamcar. A 1962 Dart 2-door sedan. At this time, there was only one of these in Germany and mine would be the second. It took me two years to make this very rusty barnfind roadworthy. I recently sold it, because the project was done and I had to go on.
35695661zg.jpg

Please be patient with my English. I will improve!

Sven

Darth-Car

Reaction score
The cars, and your English are all looking fine!

Back