IMG_2711.JPG

IMG_2712.JPG

IMG_2713.JPG

IMG_2714.JPG

Dago Red

Reaction score
One In Every Crowd

From where?

While on a service call in south Fort Worth. I believe it's a city ordinance that one house per block has either a derilict auto or a front yard full of junk. I saw it peeking out from under a tarp. Discovered through conversation with the homeowner that, while it may look like a Volare, it was actually a "Motherf*^#!+" (Strange, EVERYTHING in the yard had the same name......). It runs, but the clutch is broken. Anyone know where I can get new graphics? I figure it'll be a blast running around the pits and car shows with it! However, my grandson has that "look" in his eye.

Roadrunner360

Reaction score
Very nice! I would like to find one to paint and make it look like my driver..... that would be cool to drive around the car shows.

crayzcuda

Reaction score
Is that ever cool! What a score. I have never even seen one up here.

Dago Red

Reaction score
I Got Good News and I Got Bad News

Got the whole thing running and driving, new clutch, a few new tire tubes, some hardware. It still needs a new seat, and the old Briggs & Stratton Pulsa-Jet carb won't stay in tune. It either runs wild, won't start, leaks fuel like a bad plumbers job. But a few times it ran like a scalded dog!

THE WORST: My fat arse won't fit in it. :crybaby2:

Looks like I'll need a "hired gun".:iroc:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Got the whole thing running and driving, new clutch, a few new tire tubes, some hardware. It still needs a new seat, and the old Briggs & Stratton Pulsa-Jet carb won't stay in tune. It either runs wild, won't start, leaks fuel like a bad plumbers job. But a few times it ran like a scalded dog!

THE WORST: My fat arse won't fit in it. :crybaby2:

Looks like I'll need a "hired gun".:iroc:
Work on your fat :bootyshake: instead

Dago Red

Reaction score
Thanks Dr Phil

RIGHT! Diet advice from a dude that sells beer and does the master barbeque thing.:eusa_naughty:

"Now that's funny right there....."

Back