It Followed Me Home

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
RIGHT! Diet advice from a dude that sells beer and does the master barbeque thing.:eusa_naughty:

"Now that's funny right there....."
178 lbs and the best shape of my life...32 waist and 34 inseam..paid exercise at work in the towers throwing cases of beer..that works off all that beer and barbeque...:wave:

Dago Red

Reaction score
It's Back And It's Bad

Still puttering with this thing. My trio of grandsons love it, and my teenager goes blasting up and down our street with it. I think I found the sweet spot on the carb, so we may toss it in the back of the truck for opening day. My son shot a video, as soon as we can figger' out how to get it from the I-phone to here, we'll post it.

ramenth

Reaction score
How'd I miss all this thread from first time I posted?

Some funny s*** in here! Who said we don't know how to have fun?

Jonno

Reaction score
I would love to know the history of this thing and how many were made.

At the 1963 World's Fair in NYC they had similar Plymouth Fury go carts for hire.

Very cool.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Did ya check the frame rails? Gotta watch that sh*t. :laughing5:

I bet that Briggs & Stratton gives 'er bone stock!

Last edited:

kitcar Chris

Reaction score
bought my body at CArlisle many many years ago. Had a buddy of mine build the frame with a 6hp pep boys motor. Top speed @ 30! with a rigid frame and little breaks, It's scary!! Got another coming thats complete and all original and I've also found an orange RR. I had it built big enough for my fat a$$. You will probably see it again this year at Carlisle. Had a total blast with it last time!!
I also have an original dealer brochure from 1976 I think is the date. Shows the premier,the RR, and the plymouth Voyager van!

go-kart 002.jpg

go-kart 003.jpg

Dago Red

Reaction score
Now It's Paint AND Body

My grandson just clubbed the mailbox with it. It can be fixed. I need to go over the use of the big circular device and the left side pedal.

Jonno

Reaction score
bought my body at CArlisle many many years ago. Had a buddy of mine build the frame with a 6hp pep boys motor. Top speed @ 30! with a rigid frame and little breaks, It's scary!! Got another coming thats complete and all original and I've also found an orange RR. I had it built big enough for my fat a$$. You will probably see it again this year at Carlisle. Had a total blast with it last time!!
I also have an original dealer brochure from 1976 I think is the date. Shows the premier,the RR, and the plymouth Voyager van!

PM Sent!

airlifter141

Reaction score
Cabot ,Ark,,formerly of wichita falls Texas
had a neighbor had one of those,,we got moparized one friday nite and made a set of dual pipes for it ,welded inch an a half pipe into a wye and plumbed it out the back it sounded awesome and it was a hit on our street,, his was red with stripes from a local chrysler plymouth dealer that was selling out,,I wanted the 6ft tall beep beep bird but never got it,,to cool of a ride dont change it just enjoy it,,,

Dago Red

Reaction score
I'm Still Alive

Trying to get the body painted, but nobody wants to screw with it.

I finally found a boat place that'll fix the body and paint it.

I gotta figure out the graphics.

My computer kicked out the rods several weeks ago, so we found an old laptop to use until then.........:jerk:

BHA43

Reaction score
Trying to get the body painted, but nobody wants to screw with it.

I finally found a boat place that'll fix the body and paint it.

I gotta figure out the graphics.

My computer kicked out the rods several weeks ago, so we found an old laptop to use until then.........:jerk:

I have the graphics done for 78 Volare! I also have the mold for new bodies!

BHA43

Reaction score
Grill/frt lights, tail lights & side louvers $175 plus shipping. I would need a paint sample to try to match the color for the louvers.

Back